Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brief History of Seireitei

Brief History of Seireitei

Soul Society

I was originally a warrior (Gilganish, level 140) in 2008. I remember some of the original people in Soul Society that are now in Seireitei, toca4eva, Rastan (Lacard), Davidkanz, LegendSpirit (I don't know if he's around any more), Viet, and others.

DavidKanz became rich due to toca4eva's strategy from the troglo lair to farm criticial rings + 2 and rings of luck + 2 -- a glitched was discovered. Rastan knew about this, but didn't want any involvement, so he kept his distance. I, on the other hand, was curious to know how the glitched worked, but the dungeon entry was too expensive at the time, so I never had the chance to try it out.

I originally knew SoulSociety through LegendSpirit (level 150 warrior). I was recruited, had to go to the guild's website to register (very stupid), and pass a test (what the heck?). However, my chances to get promoted to the guild were very low since I was a Proc. I had to buy from the Item Shop to change my nation, but I always wondered was it worth it just for the guild benefits.

I guess it is about time I say why I originally dislike Seireitei. How do you expect the army to win the war if they aren't trained? SoulSociety didn't offer me that. Back then there wasn't much team work to help each other out; it was based on favoritism.

I remember when I had my own guild, MafiaCorporationOPS (level 4). Today that guild is alive, but with dead members. I let Jester666 take over the guild when I joined SoulSociety. To be deeply honest, I regret it. MafiaCorporationOPS was the guild I created and is almost a level 5 guild. In fact, it was one of the first guilds to be level 4. The guild was level 4 before BloodOrchid, AngelicaShield, and Seireitei. So to me, the guild would mean a lot if it was restored.

My ideal guild would be having a guild that starts off as a lateral promotional system. The most experienced, dedicated players are the ones that conduct the guild. Rules and regulations are integrated. Something similar to Seireitei, but more legit. I don't know if any of this is too late to make it happen, but you never know until you try it.
    Last edited by Eurus007; 09-08-2011 at 08:03 PM.
    http://forum.cabal.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7759&dateline=1303871  478

....u no u making sei more popular right ... they get enough attention as is

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    ....u no u making sei more popular right ... they get enough attention as is
    Yeah, I know. I should be getting paid for this.

Banned
    o.o i wanna know if the glitch was making the boss respwn or making it drop cr2/rol2 more often

want the history of Seireitai? go watch the anime Bleach, derp

Quote Originally Posted by Lann View Post
    o.o i wanna know if the glitch was making the boss respwn or making it drop cr2/rol2 more often
    Remove maze file in your cabal folder or something
    2rooms w/o maze
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Shadow Titanium
    ah so you the one that i got forcy orb from LOL
    AION FTW

Titanium
    I am a banana

So what are you conferring from this? That you'd like your guild to be revived?

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    So what are you conferring from this? That you'd like your guild to be revived?
    Yes, I do. I know with it I can make great progress in the game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast