Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brief History of Seireitei

Quote Originally Posted by Eurus007 View Post
    Soul Society

I was originally a warrior (Gilganish, level 140) in 2008. I remember some of the original people in Soul Society that are now in Seireitei, toca4eva, Rastan (Lacard), Davidkanz, LegendSpirit (I don't know if he's around any more), Viet, and others.

DavidKanz became rich due to toca4eva's strategy from the troglo lair to farm criticial rings + 2 and rings of luck + 2 -- a glitched was discovered. Rastan knew about this, but didn't want any involvement, so he kept his distance. I, on the other hand, was curious to know how the glitched worked, but the dungeon entry was too expensive at the time, so I never had the chance to try it out.

I originally knew SoulSociety through LegendSpirit (level 150 warrior). I was recruited, had to go to the guild's website to register (very stupid), and pass a test (what the heck?). However, my chances to get promoted to the guild were very low since I was a Proc. I had to buy from the Item Shop to change my nation, but I always wondered was it worth it just for the guild benefits.

I guess it is about time I say why I originally dislike Seireitei. How do you expect the army to win the war if they aren't trained? SoulSociety didn't offer me that. Back then there wasn't much team work to help each other out; it was based on favoritism.

I remember when I had my own guild, MafiaCorporationOPS (level 4). Today that guild is alive, but with dead members. I let Jester666 take over the guild when I joined SoulSociety. To be deeply honest, I regret it. MafiaCorporationOPS was the guild I created and is almost a level 5 guild. In fact, it was one of the first guilds to be level 4. The guild was level 4 before BloodOrchid, AngelicaShield, and Seireitei. So to me, the guild would mean a lot if it was restored.

My ideal guild would be having a guild that starts off as a lateral promotional system. The most experienced, dedicated players are the ones that conduct the guild. Rules and regulations are integrated. Something similar to Seireitei, but more legit. I don't know if any of this is too late to make it happen, but you never know until you try it.
    LOL thats awesome you mentioned my bro LegendSpirit, i brought him in Soul Society, but we later left because well... the story to kool
    IGN: Angel

yeah i rember legend awesome dude

i like the old seireitei better....pwning ascension was fun =]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123