Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Quiting cabal -_-

ITT: A terribad player is quitting.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Banned
    u have money to spend grans on cash shop but not buy a new computer

WTF why would u spend 30k on a computer game? That's funny to me xD and why spend all the money on buying a computer for a computer game?

Quote Originally Posted by jakethesnak3 View Post
    WTF why would u spend 30k on a computer game? That's funny to me xD and why spend all the money on buying a computer for a computer game?
    That is perfectly fine to have your own opinion.
    But people are allowed to do whatever they seem fit with their own possessions.
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack

Banned
    So no one get's confused from Orlando Florida, living in Miami with ex wife.
    JoneFA i should be fine im getting new net today at my new house around hours 9-11:30am. Me and Jimmy had to re router the cable lines into the walls, drill them through the rugs just so i can have net at my house. Orginally i couldnt get net at my house cause at&t got **** on lock in that area, and at&t plans are junky upload & download speed. I found a good isp with a prem plan package for TV and NET. I'm canceling the one at my apt cause i wouldnt need it anymore, besides my pops doesn't use the computer for gaming. My house is good to go.. I'll be installing cabal on my brothers windows xp pc. Been playing fate 3 for hp games online past couple of days that thing got addicting at lv 93 wizard aka warrior. Got from my job 93 gocash cards which ive been obsessed with spending on in cabal and wolfteam already.. All this new stuff an i cant wait to use it lol.. Lol Lann i don't need a new pc, its just my connection in this area alot of storms an it messes with the reception towers, expecially tornado season. Jake to you're answer i am addicted to cabal for many years ever since ogplanet had estsoft release cabal online wise. Game kept on getting more advanced. Hell even more addicting where i would spend thousands of bucks into the server just to get what i wanted. It's like that for every online im addicted too i spend over the weekly limit. lol jones facebook credits about $4,700 this week on cards just to participate on ravenwood fair to get the epics so i can build my fair, lmao...
    Last edited by [GM] Orion; 09-11-2011 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Language, Please watch it. :x

HOLY SHT, 93!
    I'm not surprised or anything, but still
    and I'm glad to know you're not quitting for good.

Oh, and some good news
    Crafted my first pair of correct amp TG boots today
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack

Banned
    So no one get's confused from Orlando Florida, living in Miami with ex wife.
    I took my 2 week vacation and cant be able to go to ny with my brother.. You prob know where i'll be for vacation lmao...

Quote Originally Posted by jone View Post
    HOLY SHT, 93!
    I'm not surprised or anything, but still
    and I'm glad to know you're not quitting for good.

Oh, and some good news
    Crafted my first pair of correct amp TG boots today
    Blah you needed me in your party on all the fail ones haha. Not sure if you knew Alleluia in Venus, but I gave her about 25-30 craftable boots total and got 4 correct PC (TG). 2 of each FA and FB. Basically all my game luck is in crafting. I crafted my lvl 4 and 5 proofs in 1 try for gloves. I've made 2pc osm cd and 2 pc osm rate helms back to back in a single day in less than 30 helms. I crafted about 28 helms that day and had 6 pc helms. Last december I was crafting a 1/6 pc to non-pc ratio.

@ AgentGibbs, I agree with the addiction from the OGPlanet days. It was more fun overall back then.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Blah you needed me in your party on all the fail ones haha. Not sure if you knew Alleluia in Venus, but I gave her about 25-30 craftable boots total and got 4 correct PC (TG). 2 of each FA and FB. Basically all my game luck is in crafting. I crafted my lvl 4 and 5 proofs in 1 try for gloves. I've made 2pc osm cd and 2 pc osm rate helms back to back in a single day in less than 30 helms. I crafted about 28 helms that day and had 6 pc helms. Last december I was crafting a 1/6 pc to non-pc ratio.

@ AgentGibbs, I agree with the addiction from the OGPlanet days. It was more fun overall back then.
    dang you are lucky o.o

when size of signatures goes special ed. lololol
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast