Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MonsterHunters, Unite!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by buymeplz View Post
    if i had some type of compensation id report all bots on every map, cuz to be honest reporting every bot in mf like i did only took me couple hours but it was just tiring lol and i dont really feel any appreciation for the time i put in converting uploading etc..... I gues this is what the gms feel D:< anyways it sux=[ .hey mf looks clean now sept for those 5 bots i fraps today in mf
    just wait till they get thru gameguard lol est just updated last MA.
    AION FTW

Do i get a cookie for my 37 bot reported on one wall post D:<
    reported about 300-400 or so during the little time i was watcher for eskie, and 2-3 reports to EST with like 10-15 each (before bad user report section), no cookies!

u get cash shop points, o wait fml thought this was ogp

my b

i dare you to try it D:< i will hunt you XD
    lol oh i already did, i mean not bot but i got my fair share of bans for miscellaneous actions.

Actually my normal ip was just unbanned from forums i think its bout time to take off these signatures, Lol..

you wont catch me botting in cabal 1, as for cabal 2 i can not promise
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSm3xy View Post
    you working hard kato keep up the good work : )

screw lorkan and other 4 new kids
    i dont like lorkan... lorkan is mean and and stuffs.. o.o
    Last edited by XFearMyBladeX; 09-10-2011 at 01:29 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    well they shoulda been ban lol and i dont mind frapin poeple on higher up maps because that where people make ton profit haha xd

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    reported about 300-400 or so during the little time i was watcher for eskie, and 2-3 reports to EST with like 10-15 each (before bad user report section), no cookies!

u get cash shop points, o wait fml thought this was ogp

my b

lol oh i already did, i mean not bot but i got my fair share of bans for miscellaneous actions.

Actually my normal ip was just unbanned from forums i think its bout time to take off these signatures, Lol..

you wont catch me botting in cabal 1, as for cabal 2 i can not promise
    lol im really to lazy to report bots (excluding hackers) unless i got some type of motivation haha....and yea i was there for that whole reborn incident LOL i found it uber funny

no i sent help desk ticket in like 2-3 months ago after i was banned, and before i was unbanned i told them what was still bypassing gameguard by name, and version n everything; sadly its still not patched this long after, im assuming Nprotect has higher priorities or something like that, i highly doubt the decrease of bots is just because they updated a few days ago.

Those alz suppliers who farm and sell to the alz selling sites do not take more then a night to patch.. Who knows, maybe there just isnt much more alz to be botted in cabal 1, seriously like i dunno who is still buying alz for cabal.... probably huge demand is just not there anymore, like it used to be... it may be some added protection/security but i doubt nprotect patched all kinds of bots universally when it didnt even patch one simple program over a 2-3 month period, where they did numerous updates -.-

anyone else notice bots that farm alz to sell alz to the alz selling sites disappear when fiery did? LOL jk
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 09-10-2011 at 01:46 AM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    o.o i wonder when is cabal2 gonna be out... x.x

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    no i sent help desk ticket in like 2-3 months ago after i was banned, and before i was unbanned i told them what was still bypassing gameguard by name, and version n everything; sadly its still not patched this long after, im assuming Nprotect has higher priorities or something like that, i highly doubt the increase is just because they updated a few days ago.

Those alz suppliers who farm and sell to the alz selling sites do not take more then a night to patch.. Who knows, maybe there just isnt much more alz to be botted in cabal 1, seriously like i dunno who is still buying alz for cabal.... probably huge demand is just not there anymore, like it used to be... it may be some added protection/security but i doubt nprotect patched all kinds of bots universally when it didnt even patch one simple program over a 2-3 month period, where they did numerous updates -.-
    i seriously don't understand why esoft doesn't scout for hacking programs that can be associated to cabal and patch them.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by CyrStalAFX View Post
    ^_^
    crystals back yay XD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast