Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MonsterHunters, Unite!

MonsterHunters, Unite!

I recently made a suggestion to the help desk saying we need more patrols around Nevareth because the number of abusers is through the roof. They(GM Bear) replied reassuring me that they are "Patrolling more heavily now" and they asked me to go and welcome the new manpower.

I get there and I see 4 new recruits. How many GM's do we have now? 10? 20? How can you expect to patrol all the channels on both Mercury and Venus with so small a force. With all else that our GM's have to take care of, there's no way! But I also believe I'm overreacting and asking for too much.

I haven't seen a single bot today so things could really be getting better, but I can't be satisfied. I can't be satisfied until every time one of those jerks even thinks about abusing Cabal, they remember that it's useless. I'm not sure how but we have to all work together if we want these results. I suppose right now I could even turn this post into a call for help!

So, with the power of these new GM's and the numbers of us players, we can send those losers a message. A message telling them if they want fun and fame and fortune that they didn't earn, they can go somewhere else because we're crackin' down on dem fools!

Who's with me?

ULL NEVER CATCH US, i mean them. lol jk

but in all seriousness, it does seem like the servers are a bit cleaner overall. Still spammers but i didnt even have to block any after loggin in for first time in like month +.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Shadow Titanium
    know why no bots? it call updated gameguard just give them like 3-4 days to get pass gameguard LOL
    oh hi snow hows goin son
    AION FTW

watching dragonnest fall on its face, like all nexon games. lol

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    watching dragonnest fall on its face, like all nexon games. lol
    lol well atleast they have events for every single games they have and change it every week or 2
    AION FTW

[GM] Kato
    Haha, I love this! If I wasn't a GM, I'd totally join.

Truth be told, we're catching a -lot- of spammers and hackers lately. We're also planning to start a weekly thread with a report on how much we've caught so that we can keep you guys in the loop; so keep an eye out for that!

You have my support and I look forward to see how this plays out

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    ULL NEVER CATCH US, i mean them. lol jk
    ಠ_ಠ

well, cabal is golden compared to the DN, i mean just for ex. the bots n spammers are like 1/10th of what they are on DN. No active GMs ingame or anything, its horrible. The events i didnt even realize DN had any, other then the "24 hours exp boost" after server being down for 2 days outta 7 with unschedual m/a that last 12 hours a piece lol...

dont realize how good u got it here till u play dn

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Kato View Post
    Haha, I love this! If I wasn't a GM, I'd totally join.

Truth be told, we're catching a -lot- of spammers and hackers lately. We're also planning to start a weekly thread with a report on how much we've caught so that we can keep you guys in the loop; so keep an eye out for that!

You have my support and I look forward to see how this plays out

ಠ_ಠ
    you working hard kato keep up the good work : )

screw lorkan and other 4 new kids
    AION FTW

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ
    hmm is this a kato style infraction? I like much better then lorkan infraction + post delete

o.o

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast