Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MonsterHunters, Unite!

i actually expected something along the lines of this from the title
    BK-16x warrior retired
    SBD-15x blader retired

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by buymeplz View Post
    i seriously don't understand why esoft doesn't scout for hacking programs that can be associated to cabal and patch them.
    got 2 words for ya

FREE GAME

XD
    AION FTW

I suppose I should have been more specific with the title, but I already named my guild MonsterHunters(which currently has 0(Zero) members. lol.)

Thank you, [GM] Kato, for your support and I hope people will take up the cause and search for my guild on mercury, but, apparently, there are those of you out there who want some kind of rewards for your efforts.

I made a suggestion to the help desk suggesting that they implement something to that effect and in return they gave me a good reason why not to.

"Rewarding users for legitimate reports could be a way to get more users to report legitimate bots and hackers. This could also lead to more illegitimate reports as well because users could be seeking the reward. We will take this suggestion into consideration." -[GM] Bear

Either way, setting that up would just make things more difficult for the GMs. I think.

To explain the title of my guild, 'Monster' would be referring to the abusers and 'Hunters' would be referring to us. We, the hunters, will be hunting the monsters. I like it.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by SophitiaFeudor View Post
    I suppose I should have been more specific with the title, but I already named my guild MonsterHunters(which currently has 0(Zero) members. lol.)

Thank you, [GM] Kato, for your support and I hope people will take up the cause and search for my guild on mercury, but, apparently, there are those of you out there who want some kind of rewards for your efforts.

I made a suggestion to the help desk suggesting that they implement something to that effect and in return they gave me a good reason why not to.

"Rewarding users for legitimate reports could be a way to get more users to report legitimate bots and hackers. This could also lead to more illegitimate reports as well because users could be seeking the reward. We will take this suggestion into consideration." -[GM] Bear

Either way, setting that up would just make things more difficult for the GMs. I think.

To explain the title of my guild, 'Monster' would be referring to the abusers and 'Hunters' would be referring to us. We, the hunters, will be hunting the monsters. I like it.
    Its really not that complicated you can award people with bb's bb+ or even a one week prem. stuff like that will get poeplemore active and this shouldn't cause illigitemate reporting because I mean really whos going to do that over a bb lol.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234