Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ic2 leveling

No I go back to the room before him and dance while he spits more out .......you know the room with the book cases O.O
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    so when u die u dash out the spawn room sometimes u might die sometimes u make it to go to the room to dance wouldnt it be easy to just put him in the first book case room so you dnt have to do all that O.O

Quote Originally Posted by xRaginx View Post
    so when u die u dash out the spawn room sometimes u might die sometimes u make it to go to the room to dance wouldnt it be easy to just put him in the first book case room so you dnt have to do all that O.O
    You act like getting back there is hard lol
    I'd rather fight the 5 fire bells on respawn then the room of Minos
    Cause I'm lazy lol
    I don't like the first 2 rooms cause there too small and harder to move him and stay alive
    If I keep him in the big room I can move him ez and clear them
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    u no u can just let all the minos spawn then lure them out while gni spawns on the other room right..that way nothin to touch u just chill nd dance sp..and its easy to move him in the book case room

Quote Originally Posted by xRaginx View Post
    u no u can just let all the minos spawn then lure them out while gni spawns on the other room right..that way nothin to touch u just chill nd dance sp..and its easy to move him in the book case room
    Too much work to drag him there it wastes spawning time lol
    And like u said being solo I'd rather have the large space to move him around in not 2 little rooms
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Banned
    it doesnt really make a farking difference where the hell you do it as long as your aoe hits them to give you enough exp

Shadow Titanium
    best to do this stuffs if you lazy to grind out side
    lure that boss to that long hall way, then try to pull him close to the end of the hall as much as posible, then lets it stack up for like 30 mins, then bam bam for exp?
    AION FTW

Shadow Titanium
    The way I've always done it is leave him in the hall where the original firetraps spawn between the first and second fire servant room, let him spawn for an hour, get him down 2/3 then move him to the first boss room. Go back and kill off the first fire traps, wait an hour then go and kill traps/boss. That way I've never had issues with. I went the other day with someone who put him at the end of the long hallway, between the first and second gryphon corps rooms, they waited 2 hours and then hit, it was okay exp but I got more doing it the way I just listed. The way listed gives you plenty of room to dance, it shouldn't take you long at all to kill minos if you're soloing up to traps....and you could always just dance in 1st boss room while waiting for the first spawn. The alternative, make friends with a basic crafter and get sp pots made
    [/url]

B>Battle cart 2/3 Air/bloody disc 2/3 1 slot +0 titanium battleboots

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12