Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Miavii - Nation War

Miavii - Nation War

In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

+1 i like the way you war

Osmium
    i see me

almost makes me want to relog and practice comboing.
    almost...

Pro.

LadyLectro - 160 FB
    LectroAndMuffins - 108 FA
    LectroAndCookies - 109 sFS (Retired)

I don't believe this is Miavi. Miavi doesn't have that kind of gigantic hands to reach from 1 to -.

This play style looks familiar. I take a guess that this is XI who posted a war video on his 139 WI.

But if it's truly Miavi, I apologize for mistaken.

Very nice video indeed. I am impressed. Other people should learn to play like this.

I noticed Manbear is in your guild so the video posted about Seireitei in General section is completely BS. Seireitei is dead.

kthxbai.

Forcium
    lol nice Mia, seems u got the hang of the dash on -, unless u binded the - to a diff key? anyways good stuff

Banned
    sei is dead huh who what who killed it O.o i swear i was with em all a few sec ago

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    lol nice Mia, seems u got the hang of the dash on -, unless u binded the - to a diff key? anyways good stuff
    Ok, it's not you. Idk if you are being honest or not. You talk like you taught her how to do it. -.-

I still don't believe it's Miavi because I don't believe she can record a good quality video base on her other videos. Maybe she got a new PC? If she got a new PC I would hear she brags about it somewhere. I need Miavi to clarify this.

Quote Originally Posted by xRaginx View Post
    sei is dead huh who what who killed it O.o i swear i was with em all a few sec ago
    Ok, ok. I'm not a hater or I'm trying to troll. I just heard a rumor about Sei like that in game.

Banned
    sei is even more active if you havent seen the vid lol no guild has that much members on at once so ive seen and in proper order -Sei juice- sip sip ......and i believe its miavi that chicks got skills and her vids are in good quality to me

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast