Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I miss

Your account was unblocked and not due to the negative actions you’ve committed. But, due to the services you’ve provided. We appreciate the services you’ve provided before and the services you’ve provided now. However, as the Terms of Use states, we are able to delete post, block accounts or take any actions we deem necessary to protect our game.

The agreement to unblock your account as a “special exception” due to the services you’ve provided is an information that most players already know. We neither wish to hide or deny this information. However, we do wish to keep the agreement private. As your ticket contains that agreement, we have decided to delete it.

As I have mentioned our Terms of Use states, we will take the necessary actions to preserve the integrity of our game. That involves deleting forum post that we believe should be deleted. This is a private forum, we allow anyone to practice Freedom of Speech to a limited extent.

Preserve away. I know you dont wish to hide or deny the special exception, you just wish to control what is private and what isn't; i understand. I dont have the intention of reposting help desk responses. I was just cleaning out my closet.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12