Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Cabal Error, Please Help !!!

Cabal Error, Please Help !!!

This is the first time this happened to me. I don't know how it happened. Help would be appreciated. Thanks!

No replies? C'mon someone please help!

I'd say reinstallation, uninstall the cabal client and then delete the cabal folder itself and reinstall the whole client. I've never got this error before but it's worth a try.

Banned
    Sometimes when you close cabal, Game Guard doesn't close fully sometimes. Take a look in your task manager or restart your comp.

Yeah, I already un-installed and re-installed, but I didn't delete the folders, so I'll try once more. If it doesn't work then I definetly need help from the mods cos' i'm about to pay for the game.

you could also try what flarius said, I never got the error so it's quite new to me too =/

None of these suggestions work. =( Please help!

ok marco i hope this helps,
    according to the faq page if you are having difficulty due to an error with gg, try to:

1-click "check files" from the launcher,

2- download and install the manual patch located at the lower section of the game download page, this is supposed to include a game guard file which will hopefully reset/update your gg

3- also like flarius said check your task manager, check processes tab (for all users) as well as services tab

4- services tab, check to make sure you have no programs running unnecessarily, if you do you can then click start>run> type in the field, 'services.msc'
    without the single quotations, this will open another window that your services are listed in, from here you can see exactly what services are ran, what they are associated with taskwise, and how they are set to operate, if you see a service that doesnt need to run when while you are playing cabal, you can either stop it from running (top left panel), or you can reset when it is allowed to run, by right clicking on the service, choose properties, then set it to either automatic(delayed), manual, or disable it altogether.

5- processes, that are running in the background, however it may not show all processes that are running by all users, or it may not let you end certain ones that require admin rights, to bypass this standard window you can click to show all processes from all users, and choose to end the processes that are not needed to run while playing the game.

I dont know if anyone knows the answer to this but my bf and i would like to play cabal, it says cannot connect at this time for me and my bf cannot log at all oo, i live in UK and he lives in Jordan can we not play Cabal being in these countries?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nikki42 View Post
    I dont know if anyone knows the answer to this but my bf and i would like to play cabal, it says cannot connect at this time for me and my bf cannot log at all oo, i live in UK and he lives in Jordan can we not play Cabal being in these countries?
    You guys can't play this version of cabal, but you can play the EU version.