Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Cant connect to server menu

Cant connect to server menu

Hi to all.I'm a new player here in this survur.I have bean downloud the game from the web site i make a account i confirm the acc instald the game update the game and still when i came into the game and i right the nickname and password i cant connect why is like this ???

check your email and look for the activation code.

what activation code do you mean the email wit the activation link if you mean that i make alrady this at the morning today when i make my acount

P.P thear is noobady that can help to telll du the server work at moment or the problem is sumwhear else i try to activate agein my acc by he tell me that is alrady activated and i can log in.i try to update the game agein by testing files but he tell me that their is no updates so why i cant connect !!!!?????
    Last edited by djidjibiji87; 09-13-2011 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by djidjibiji87 View Post
    what activation code do you mean the email wit the activation link if you mean that i make alrady this at the morning today when i make my acount

P.P thear is noobady that can help to telll du the server work at moment or the problem is sumwhear else i try to activate agein my acc by he tell me that is alrady activated and i can log in.i try to update the game agein by testing files but he tell me that their is no updates so why i cant connect !!!!?????
    Where are you from then? Its probably region restriction.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

just wanted to say that i was able to create a acct and am now a lvl 82 blader on venus. issue was fixed that night. i am enjoying the game now.