Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: idea about guild creation

idea about guild creation

im tired of seeing like 100 guilds that are weak and small raise the lvl to create a guild to 160 so there will be less guild but bigger stronger ones and jusr grand father existing guilds in til they are absorbed and die

yea i hear ya . . . im tired of seeing 100 little weak guilds but not really any strong ones

If you see people dancing in BI town with a guild, they're likely to be one of the strong guild (full of lazy people)

-- Indomie enak --

I actually agree with this. I always find it ridiculous when a new level 40 makes a guild and then goes around inviting other low leveled characters. It's kind of like the blind leading the blind.
    I think that low leveled characters would be better suited in a well established guild, or at least in a guild with high levels that can help them. I don't mean level 40s would be better with level 180's. I mean that guilds that have mixed levels that actively look for new members would have more to offer the newb and would probably have a better guild environment. With leveling being a lot faster now, it's even more beneficial for a higher leveled guild to train these "newbies."
    I never bothered to revive my guild (again) because of all those new guilds taking up all the potential members.

The Lady has Spoken

Meh, most high lvls are very c0cky and only care about ppl their lvl. I mean their favorite phrase is "noob" after all ^^ , so although it is a good idea, I don't think this is ever going to happen.

Yeah i doubt it would happen too, but a strong guild could save venus because it is dying hard im noticing more and more every day, having fewer but bigger guilds would increase interest in guild wars too

It could happen, most guilds care about who can help them run a dungeon. Dungeons are what keep members there that's the key of keeping member's there its not about loyalty,honor,format and respect (in some cases), why do i think like that? Well i have a couple of friends that would openly say that "Yeah man its all about getting dungeons man guilds are whack" i'm not going to say any names because i don't want them to think i branded them as bounty hunters, but most players are like this the "Bounty Hunter" they get what they need and leave. New players see that happening in a big guild ,and when they hit that level range of 140+ they start doing it too.

Having one big guild in Venus or two could have a potential of getting players to join them, then that can speak for itself more players joining the server from just the one or the two guilds. Everyone hates when big popular guilds are only helping each other and making it only "invite only" then they basically are doing what guilds in the past did how can you expect them to take time helping players that are only going to beg? I know i wouldn't ,why don't these guilds take a notice that people want help and find alternative of helping them. Lets just take notice at this , this server come to know as Venus can only be active like Mercury or any other... if the players in Venus make a new breed of players.

New players equals More players. Take Notice
    Last edited by Immortal Dilemma; 09-15-2011 at 07:20 AM.