Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lag so bad cant play

lag so bad cant play

Didnt see a bug report forum, or a technical issue one so im posting here.

My cabal is continually freezing. I guess they're lag spikes or w/e. I can't run through pf or mf without getting clipped because my screen freezes up every 5 or 6 seconds. It's really bad when i type for some reason.
    My ping is perfectly fine so i dont think its my internet.
    This computer has been running cabal perfectly fine for 2 years, so i dont think its my RAM or processor.
    I thought my video card might be going bad so i downloaded another mmo to check but i get no lag whatsoever on that game so i dont think its the card.
    I've defragged, run system scans for viruses and all that other stuff but the lag is still there.

Any ideas? I'm thinking that its game guard but iono.
    I cant play at all and that sux.
    If i cant get it fixed then this is a goodbye thread too. =[.

jha94nwd. 16x a wizzie.

PS lol at my siggy. so smallz...

Banned
    the new EST server has a higher latency than the old one. I and many others are having the same problem.

90% of the time, you can't even combo with force kick anymore.. T_T

Banned
    i hear you, in war i cant do anything for the first 2 minutes i see procs because my comp locks up.

Banned
    yeah, the first bit of war, i have trouble retargeting with first whack in bm2, so i have to use 3 whacks and retarget, because my pnig is so high at that point.

my only advice is to turn off everything else that uses internet.

Or get this, if you have the money.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    Or get this, if you have the money.

i have that in my alienware :O too bad my ISP is so terrible and i live in a country state like georgia, where people dont give a crap about internet, lol xD

this is my comp xD
    Last edited by Sheep; 06-13-2010 at 01:53 PM.

Turn your special effects and everything down. make sure limewire/itunes and such things arent up and that your antivirus isnt scanning at the time. should be ok. the only i have lag is the first 30sec-1min of war and Illusion castle which i was very unhappy about. also if you just logg in give the game time for the loading thing to disappear i cant do anything either while this is up. takes about 2-5min depending on where you are and how populated. also downloading music/vidoes/other files or sharing them across the internet will slow you down 2. simple things yes but easy to forget about. I remember you from awhile back so i hope you dont quit.
    SERVER-Mercury
    youngtech(bl)157-Retired
    Youngtrill(Fs)140
    XyoungTechX(bl)-117
    YoungGunnz(mFA)-132

Oh, and one more thing. It REALLY matters what server you play in. I went to channel 15 one time and I lagged horribly, even though the server was almost empty. I switched to channel 5 (where it is packed 24/7), and I played no problem. These EST servers are a bit unstable at times. Just jump from channel to channel and see which one is right for you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    Oh, and one more thing. It REALLY matters what server you play in. I went to channel 15 one time and I lagged horribly, even though the server was almost empty. I switched to channel 5 (where it is packed 24/7), and I played no problem. These EST servers are a bit unstable at times. Just jump from channel to channel and see which one is right for you.
    One more thing
    get a good signature

Quote Originally Posted by beowolf101 View Post
    One more thing
    get a good signature
    Jealous much?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast