Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    hey that's off topic please don't veer off-topic thank you
    o.0 i think hes jelly =p

hi o.o

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

dis s2pid

Because many of the things I'm about to say regarding Shinji have already been beaten into the ground, I will try to keep this letter short. The full truth of my conclusion I shall develop in the course of this letter but the conclusion's general outline is that the reason I'm writing this letter is that Shinji has been working for years to create a moral and ideological climate in which scary soi-disant do-gooders can sentence more and more people to poverty, prison, and early death. Stated differently, he does not tolerate any view that differs from his own. Rather, Shinji discredits and discards those people who contradict him along with the ideas that they represent. Sure, we could just sit back and let him take the focus off the real issues, but that prospect really grates on people who have any kind of common sense. Shinji is not just misguided. He is unbelievably, astronomically misguided.

I plan to pronounce an enlightened and just judgment upon Shinji. Are you with me—or against me? Whatever you decide, when people say that bigotry and hate are alive and well, they're right. And Shinji is to blame.

Because of Shinji's obsession with cronyism, he will do everything in his power to siphon off scarce international capital intended for underdeveloped countries. No wonder corruption is endemic to our society; we see the same kind of phenomenon—less obvious, perhaps, but distinctly perceptible—in almost all areas of activity in which Shinji chooses to participate. What's my problem, then? Allow me to present it in the form of a question: When Shinji promotes one social program after the next to take care of some segment of society, is he doing it for that segment of society, or is he doing it because he seeks power and position? That's not a rhetorical question. What's more, the answer is so stunning that you may want to put down that cereal spoon before reading. You see, the objection may still be raised that Shinji is merely trying to make this world a better place in which to live. At first glance this sounds almost believable yet the following must be borne in mind: Shinji's lickspittles can process information only as small, sound-bite snippets that lack any sort of context and that are packaged for the most emotionally charged impact. I challenge him to move from his broad derogatory generalizations to specific instances to prove otherwise. In closing this letter, let me point out that I would be remiss if I didn't remind you that perusing the membership of Shinji's flock is like taking a tour of I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ Tracy's Rogue's Gallery.

=.=
    I really maintain that the struggle to maintain the great principles of virtue, truth, right, and honor takes center stage these days, both locally and nationwide. Deal with it. Rather than respond to my letters with reasoned arguments, Hal prefers to build a totalitarian death machine. Although this method of attack is unparalleled in any other sphere of literary controversy it does prove that if you were to ask Hal, he'd say that he doesn't remember diverting us from proclaiming what in our innermost conviction is absolutely necessary. Not only does Hal undeniably have a very selective memory, but one of the things I find quite interesting is listening to other people's takes on things. For instance, I recently overheard some folks remark that he is always trying to change the way we work. This annoys me because Hal's previous changes have always been for the worse. I'm positive that his new changes will be even more sneaky because it wasn't so long ago that people like you and me were free to condemn Hal's criminal ineptitude. Recently, that's become a lot harder to do. What happened that changed things so much? To put it briefly, Hal happened. By getting people to vote against their own self-interests, Hal has managed to use threats of fiscal harm to coerce I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y carpers into taking rights away from individuals whom only Hal perceives as cuckoo.

Hal loves generating drama and conflict. That's why he repeatedly insists that he would sooner give up money, fame, power, and happiness than perform a savage act. It's also why he believes in exhibiting a deep disdain for all people who are not corporatism-oriented kooks. Let us be witness to the horrifying effects of his vengeful, venal dissertations. Let us examine how Hal seeks to stigmatize any and all attempts to speak out against testy upstarts. Let us exhibit the moral values, empathy, and wisdom needed to tell the world that the first lies that Hal told us were relatively benign. Still, they have been progressing. And they will continue to progress until there is no more truth; his lies will grow until they blot out the sun. I have just enough stomach left to address one last instance of Hal's vindictive imbecility: He sincerely believes that his opinions represent the opinions of the majority—or even a plurality.

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Banned
    reported

lrn2 automatic complaint generator less kthnx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast