Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top PvP Classes

Top PvP Classes

I'm new to cabal folks, but i'm a die hard pvp'er across the MMO board. First thing i do when i start a new mmo is aim for the pvp field, to get pvp active asap. So i'm just looking to find out what classes you guys recommend in terms of pvp, classes that are the best for pvp atm. Also any information to help me out starting this game would be greatly appreciated aswell, thx!
    Last edited by NukeZ; 09-16-2011 at 02:05 PM.

PVP~FS, WA, or FB (at 170+)

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Ummm, pretty much all classes are pretty equal, each have their strong points and weaknesses.

FA - One of the Highest DPS in the game when built right, low defense and hp, ranged magical attacks, fastest skill casts in the game
    WI - High Magic DPS like an FA, even lower defense and hp, though highest movement factor in the game on foot
    WA - Decent DPS, though slow skill animations, melee class, high defense and hp, big time tank
    FS - DPS is dependant on Critting and Skill Amp, decent HP, high defense, also slow skill animations, also a great tank, one of the 2 classes that are hybrids, can go Sword (Melee) or Ranged (Magic) and do hella damage in PvP
    FB - Decent DPS, medium hp and defense, probably as squishy as an FA, above lvl 140 they really start to shine, big emphasis on debuffs and buffs with this class. 2nd Hybrid Class that is flexible either way if built right, though like the FS, go the Ranged Magic tree, gonna be expensive getting the skill amp pieces to make it more effective like the Melee class
    BL - Decent DPS, high defense rate, good hp, good defense if built right, probably the 2nd hardest class to play right next to the FB and FS, PvE and Nation War they pretty mean to deal with.

All depends on what you want to do, and your skill in general. PvP in this game is based mainly on Combo Mode and Movement skill in a duel or straight PK/PvP freestyling.

Retired
    Account Passed On

Banned
    WI not so great for stand up pvp :/

Fs - One of the more consistent classes when it comes to pvp for most of the lvl ranges without the need for the best gear. Other classes, need to be epicly geared or hit a certain level to even be decent.

For pvp and war I'd say FB or FS are best, especially at higher levels.

Forcium
    wa good for everything

Osmium
    any class xi plays

GM Class > All

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Snow View Post
    GM Class > All
    Quote Originally Posted by Milk View Post
    any class xi plays
    doesn't fall in the category sorry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast