Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Post here if your account was blocked for no reason

Post here if your account was blocked for no reason

Just trying to see how many ppl GM's randomly block for no reason at all. I been playing for over a year and all of a sudden my account got blocked and now being accused of using 3rd party program when im not. I been hearing so many ppl getting blocked so thought i'd make this thread.

Been trying to figure out y they would just randomly block ppl. Only thing i can come up with is one or maybe more than one of em hates his job and wants this game to end. Venus is dead so they just blocking mercury players. Soon mercury would be dead too. Guess its time to move on to another game. To all still playing, have fun. To the GM's, great job!!!! Not, lol.
    Last edited by maverick; 09-17-2011 at 02:56 AM.

can someone tell me why when im getting into the game and im putting my id and my password and im pressing to conect it says me failed to connect the server try later?? answer plzzzz!!....

Lots if reasons for it even if your not "hacking" like some torrent sites and torrent protection programs can send a false positive to game gaurd and it thinks your hacking that's just one reason there are more
    But 95% of the people banned are banned correctly and if not the gms do the right thing I know I've been down the road of false bannings and after the proper proof and multiple helpdesks the GMS did the right thing so stop your complaining and work with the GMS instead of crying like a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ in every thread about it
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

CABAL GMs ARE
    C
    L
    A
    S
    S
    Y

G
    E
    N
    T
    L
    E
    M
    E
    N

And I just bought a nice temp block!
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 09-18-2011 at 11:49 AM.

hello. mine's was blocked too. can u guys help me? my ticket is 37182.

pls dont reply with same sentence as previous ticket

/close thread.

i got blocked when they first started randomly blocking people. after months of sending in ticket after ticket and getting the same response i sent this in:

HelpDesk] I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing dum I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s
    Type : Item > Item Date : 08-04-2011 05:51:11

you STILL DID NOT UNBLOCK MY ACCOUNT AFTER THE SECOND TIME YOU SAID YOU WOULD AFTER MAINTENANCE. how can you be so dumb? whats the point? there is none thats right your just dumb sh.its. unblock my account now before this pos game completely sh.its itself. /rage. and dont give me bullsh.it about unblocking it after next maintenance cause that sh.it dont fly wit me home'boii mo'I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥er

within 24 hours my account was unblocked.

Anyone who told you to be yourself, couldn't have given you worse advice.

Same here ...just out of no where got accuse of using 3rd party and i dont even use it ....this just BS i was questting and next thing i know d/ced and try log back in it say block...

This will be closed soon enough.
    LucyWA 10x WA