Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seriously Think About This Players and GMs [Must Read]

Thumbs up Seriously Think About This Players and GMs [Must Read]

Hello Cabal community. I am creating this thread not to destroy, put down, or do anything negative towards anyone.

That being said, I am asking you GMs why can we not have an event like the past, where all was good (or seemed all good)?
    There are so many different things that the event could be based around,
    -Leveling Up
    -Guild Leveling UP
    -Giant bosses in maps (BI, DS, GD, PL, etc)
    The list can go on. I am just saying that as a player, I am very desperate for some kind of community involvement that literally does not include the purchasing of premium at a discounted price.

As I already know others feel this way, I am posting this to help construct what you GMs would be able to keep in mind.

I am asking you players in the cabal community and on the forums, please take this seriously and if you don't mind even post what cool ideas for an event that could be hosted.

I would like to have one of these cool events because it would keep my interest as a player. I am at the point where I see no need to play anymore, only because of the drought that cabal feels in right now.

[PS] Please if there is an event, make it all servers not Venus or Mercury only.

Thank you for reading,
    KCon

Kato might have been lor said in game on wends they are working on one
    Last edited by whitetrash; 09-17-2011 at 10:51 AM.
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Kato might have been lor said in game on wends they are working on one
    Hey, do you know what type of one they said they are working on?

He didn't say
    All he said was one was in the works
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    bump for the one who said it out

Let's hope one is in the works,
    Also taking some ideas into account while they are working on it would be nice

[GM] Kato
    Thanks for the constructive post, KillCon!

One of our top priorities at the moment is events. We've been discussing idea's all week and are coming close to being able to hold one. We know that the majority of you guys want to see our involvement with the community, and we want to see you guys having fun.

While I can't give an estimate on when the next event is, we're all hoping it's very soon. Our new GM's are settling in very nicely and we're planning to use them for our upcoming events as well. We want to make sure you guys enjoy our events and we also hope to hold them more frequently. You guys are the heart of the game and without you guys, CABAL wouldn't exist (and I wouldn't have a job, but that's less important. Sorta. ಠ_ಠ). So we want to do what we can to keep you guys happy.

With that said, keep an eye out because we'll be giving out details really soon

Regards,
    [GM] Kato

Awesome to hear, Kato. Thanks for the response. I can't wait to see the event!

I really would like to see a voting of events on up and coming events ,or events that should be recommended by the community. Most of the time its an event that's based on using money out of your pocket, don't get me wrong these events are okay to the standard buyer, but not the whole community. A voting system on what events that you guy's are planning on doing for a five month span could help us be aware of what's going to happen then just having random events from time to time. Like a poll on the main cabal site, just a suggestion hope its done like this its more organized.

example, just a little idea...

Poll:

Month 1 : Ring of Luck Event
    Month 2 : Pot Event
    Month 3 : Monster Hunter Event

Thanks for posting this KillCon.

Banned
    realistically speaking, is it safe to assume next event will be on thanksigiving?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast