Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Event Suggestion List

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    what's the point in this thread really?

None of these ideas ever go in effect.

I know I'm a downer =/
    Incorrect, The following were events that occurred not long after they were suggested:

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Event Type: In-game
    Event Name: 3rd Guild Emblem Event
    Event Summary: Guilds earn points from GP(guild points), DP (yea I heard you trying to steal my credit huh GM Snow >:O, jk, sorta), Lvl-ing, and Rank-ups.
    Link to event: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...306#post351306
    Event Type: Classic

Event Title: Revenge of the Turtles and Boars

Event Summary: Re-application of the old King Crag Turtle and Giant Boar events of the past, upgraded with today's drop tables. To appease the players, if expendable items do NOT have an expiration (e.g. cores, dungeon entries, etc.). Items such as rings, ammulets, bikes, etc. should remain on a time basis, however, I would suggest that they be altered from 3 hours to 12. Then players have time to use them in war and such more than once.

Link to post: not available yet. I will make it tomorrow? although it's an event we've had each year around this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by medar View Post
    Event type:
    Event title: S.I.G Event 5TO season
    Event Summary: helm and suit sig metal 7% 2 slot 2 week +14 permanen

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Incorrect, The following were events that occurred not long after they were suggested:
    incorrect... all those events were out already and are bound to repeat it was not because of you...

Celebrate this Fourth of July with a flash and bang! Free fireworks (up to 3 per day) from the Item Shop as well as a chance to boost your level, honor, and runes!

The event only lasts one week so use it while you can.

The bonus experience are 100% EXP, 100% WEXP, and 100% AXP. Good luck!
    I'm guessing this was because of you also when we ALWAYS GET BONUS FOR A HOLIDAY!
    Last edited by CandiCoatted; 06-29-2013 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    incorrect... all those events were out already and are bound to repeat it was not because of you...

I'm guessing this was because of you also when we ALWAYS GET BONUS FOR A HOLIDAY!
    The Guild event last Fall was determined by a different scoring than the previous 2. Why? bcs I had suggested it in a ticket and they liked it. Yes it was roughly due and I had mentioned that 2 months prior to the suggestion on this thread in it's own thread.

Otherwise most of the are fairly normal in terms of repetition. Just not always in the same order.

As for the Bonus for a holiday, we've missed a few in the past. Thanksgiving last year was completely ignored. That's a freaking American holiday and not religious like almost all the rest, yet we ignore it too often. I never did understand why.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

As for the Bonus for a holiday, we've missed a few in the past. Thanksgiving last year was completely ignored. That's a freaking American holiday and not religious like almost all the rest, yet we ignore it too often. I never did understand why.
    I think it's because it's no longer Cabal NA, but Cabal NA+Global+Latin America.

If you start giving out bonuses for USA holidays, you're gonna have ppl QQing "but but but it's a holiday here in Vietnam!" "but but but it's a holiday here in Philippines!" "but but but it's a holiday here in whatever-other-country-plays-on-our-server-now!"

Basically every day is going to be a holiday somewhere and they don't want to have events going on 100% of the time.

The Guild event last Fall was determined by a different scoring than the previous 2. Why? bcs I had suggested it in a ticket and they liked it. Yes it was roughly due and I had mentioned that 2 months prior to the suggestion on this thread in it's own thread.

Otherwise most of the are fairly normal in terms of repetition. Just not always in the same order.

I don't see why you think you had anything to do with events that cycle.

But yeah I don't recall bonuses for Thanksgiving also. But I think they made up for that when they gave us a Black Friday Sale (after thanks giving).

ooh sorry I just checked something they had 4 events going on in thanksgiving already including a EXP and WEXP event. Of course they wont give us extra bonuses for Thanksgiving If we just had the same related event that same month.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...-Black-and-Red
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...Level-Up-Event
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...ties-EXPgiving
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...-Bonus-Weekend
    Last edited by CandiCoatted; 06-30-2013 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    I think it's because it's no longer Cabal NA, but Cabal NA+Global+Latin America.

If you start giving out bonuses for USA holidays, you're gonna have ppl QQing "but but but it's a holiday here in Vietnam!" "but but but it's a holiday here in Philippines!" "but but but it's a holiday here in whatever-other-country-plays-on-our-server-now!"

Basically every day is going to be a holiday somewhere and they don't want to have events going on 100% of the time.
    It's still Cabal NA, all of these other players have either merged or just started playing on this server.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    It's still Cabal NA, all of these other players have either merged or just started playing on this server.

LOL you keep thinking that bud..... I'm pretty sure the highest % of cabal players is NOT from NA.... also, flash news, when you redownload a fresh client and install it, it's called Global. not NA.

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    LOL you keep thinking that bud..... I'm pretty sure the highest % of cabal players is NOT from NA.... also, flash news, when you redownload a fresh client and install it, it's called Global. not NA.
    Mine's NA-Global o.o
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

why not make an event of achievements
    where all the dungeons can be accessed independent of the level of the player
    190 many can not get these achievements and make them

Event The Bot>> Final Solution
    Duration: Perm
    any low levels for a week can be Force PK'd on any channel any warp zones, in addition people that span a crap load of information about alz can be also force PK'd take this as a joke if you like

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast