Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Event Suggestion List

Don't know if this will even be read, but its worth a shot. Sorry if this is a repetition of previous stated ideas, but here goes::

Event type: In-Game
    Event Name: King of the Map
    Event Summary:: Basically this event will be like a King of the Hill game. A random spawnpoint on each map of a ring in which players will fight to stay in the ring. The first part of the event , finding the spawnpoint. The second part of the event staying in the ring for a period of 15minutes. Inside the ring will be a treasure chest/ legacy chest depending on the map, which cannot be destroyed until the end of the 15minutes or you can make it so if it, the chest is hit, there's no drop and a new one spawns in 5seconds. The timing will be 15minutes, which is an abundance of time, because people would have to find the spawn point and battle over it. The random spawnpoints for each map will all spawn at the same time at specific times, doing so to prevent players from dominating all spawn points of each maps, giving a chance for the lower-level players to get a chance to fight for a reward as well. The rewards for each map will vary based on the maps, for example because BI, GD, DS is a low requirement level entry point, the rewards would be of a lower grade than a higher-level required map such as PL. The higher the requirement to enter the maps, the higher quality of drops. The rewards at the end of the 15minutes would be then opened from the chest. Your chances of getting rare items are also affected, goes up/down, depending on the amount of players in the ring. (So the less people , the better the drops. Thought of this to prevent guilds from taking over completely). To make things fair, the chest should drop an even amount of rewards from the chest equal to the amount of players in the ring, each player only being able to pick up one. Those who were not inside the ring, cannot pick up the drops.
    Link to Event Thread: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...804#post425804

Seems like a lot of work/programming to be done. But you can't tell me it doesn't sound interesting.
    Last edited by CrystalBlader; 02-10-2014 at 04:15 AM.

http://www.cabal.co.kr/Default.aspx?...2&Article=4537

used Google chrome to translate that page, the transulation stink but you can figure out whats happening

I think most of us would agree that this kind of event is MUCH better than shell out usd get a potential at 2 prizes

Event Type: In-Game
    Event Title: Summer Raid
    Event Summary: A Dungeon Type game with 10+ bosses all with a 10%+ chance of drooping boss named loot, Probably a summery or a spring break type Field with beach ball and fun crazy enemy's
    Link to Event Post: I don't know what or how to do this part v.v

ROL+3 char bound in IC2.
    Mechanics the same as the ROL+2 event in EOD2. If anyone remembers lol

Thank you for all of the suggestions. As many of you may know, there are just certain limitations when it comes to events. The starting point and end result can’t really change much when it comes to Item Collection, Monster Spawn, or Level Up. We can however try to change the process from the starting point to end point.

Thank you for your suggestions, we encourage you to please continue to share your ideas and suggestions.

Here are some updates:
    Forest of Nostalgia: We’ve been informed that no other service has ran this season event before, therefore it is taking longer than expected as we are developing the season ourselves.

Next Guild Event:
    Pending, may try to incorporate new contents with the expansion of the Guild levels. Possible ideas on how to determine winners are welcomed. (Video creation was the last Guild Event)

Monster Spawn:
    We want to try to incorporate multiple monsters at once to give a more “Invasion” feel, rather than just one/two Boss Monster per map.

Specific Benefits for Specific Dungeons:
    If it was done by the Korean Service, I’ll see if we can run a similar event.

Regards,
    [GM] Snow

Face Book
    don't poke me >:[

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Snow View Post
    Thank you for all of the suggestions. As many of you may know, there are just certain limitations when it comes to events. The starting point and end result can’t really change much when it comes to Item Collection, Monster Spawn, or Level Up. We can however try to change the process from the starting point to end point.

Thank you for your suggestions, we encourage you to please continue to share your ideas and suggestions.

Here are some updates:
    Forest of Nostalgia: We’ve been informed that no other service has ran this season event before, therefore it is taking longer than expected as we are developing the season ourselves.
    This is definitely something to look forward to and I think we can be patient enough for it since we will be the 1st to do it. I suggest that it be a quarterly thing if it turns out successful. You may even want to look at tying it in with guild events, since it's based off skill and not gears, so anyone could win.

Next Guild Event:
    Pending, may try to incorporate new contents with the expansion of the Guild levels. Possible ideas on how to determine winners are welcomed. (Video creation was the last Guild Event)
    Previously mentioned was the usage of Nostalgia Forest. Alternatively perhaps the total BASE (not including all bonus) gained WExp from war? Or is it possible to keep track of bases captured in war? Either way looking at using Mission War is a good idea I think.

Monster Spawn:
    We want to try to incorporate multiple monsters at once to give a more “Invasion” feel, rather than just one/two Boss Monster per map.
    I think that this is a move in a good direction, but is it possible to setup (or request the developers) the boss drops as roll similar to how Vikalitan of the Golden Sun (Saints Forcecalibur) works? This is something requested nearly every time, as it's the most fair way.

If it was done by the Korean Service, I’ll see if we can run a similar event. This is neat. Could you alternatively pick a single dungeon once a weekend (Sat+Sun) that has it's drop rates doubled?

Regards,
    [GM] Snow
    See yellow font.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 01-20-2015 at 11:58 AM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    This is definitely something to look forward to and I think we can be patient enough for it since we will be the 1st to do it. I suggest that it be a quarterly thing if it turns out successful. You may even want to look at tying it in with guild events, since it's based off skill and not gears, so anyone could win.
    First season may have to be simplistic and straight forward since we are creating it from scratch. The biggest concern right now is rewarding players who complete the Mission Battle rather than just joining and leaving...

Previously mentioned was the usage of Nostalgia Forest. Alternatively perhaps the total BASE (not including all bonus) gained WExp from war? Or is it possible to keep track of bases captured in war? Either way looking at using Mission War is a good idea I think.
    We've done total W.EXP gain in the past, so this is possible. Basing it off of base/point captures in War would not be possible, but a neat idea.

I think that this is a move in a good direction, but is it possible to setup (or request the developers) the boss drops as roll similar to how Vikalitan of the Golden Sun (Saints Forcecalibur) works? This is something requested nearly every time, as it's the most fair way.
    Dice roll for drop cannot be applied to out of party situations at this time. We currently have two methods of loot for event monsters which is damaged base and just free. The Saints/Golem drop method is different from both of these, as it's time delayed then free. I'd assume it would be inconvenient for people to who have to wait for their drops after killing an event monster.

This is neat. Could you alternatively pick a single dungeon once a weekend (Sat+Sun) that has it's drop rates doubled?
    We currently can apply bonuses for specific maps/dungeons on specific days, but we currently have just been doing server wide bonuses. We can consider specific bonuses for specific maps/dungeons for future bonuses. The event mention was more of specific benefits for specific drops or monster EXP, which we currently cannot do. But if it was ran in KR service, we should be able to get it here.

Face Book
    don't poke me >:[

eod3 and aft2 drop rate + 1000% permanently. lets be real here...NA is struggling

I am hoping that my suggestion
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    ROL+3 char bound in IC2.
    Mechanics the same as the ROL+2 event in EOD2. If anyone remembers lol
    was addressed by this
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Snow View Post
    Thank you for all of the suggestions.
    If it was done by the Korean Service, I’ll see if we can run a similar event.

Regards,
    [GM] Snow
    That ROL+2 event was done here (and guessing in KR too). Fingers crossed.

Shadow Titanium
    We still need another round for char bind ROL+2 event before trying ROL+3 event

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast