Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Realistic Orbs/Helm

Realistic Orbs/Helm

I see ppl ask this question all the time but the answers are some what reasonable. I would like someone to give a realistic answer when it comes to this. What's a setup ppl are using granted they are not billionaires and dont have a Rol+2. So if someone who is in same situation as me with 500m to spend without a rol+2 or merg ring I would appreciate a setup that works for them to doing dungeons and stuff. What orbs they are using and helm. Thank you in advance.

Forcium
    edit: just saw this in the wiz section rofl

500m? 5 rate lapis or something for both hands, 3 rol, kred

10 + 30 + 3 + 5
    Last edited by Sprite; 09-18-2011 at 08:15 AM.

now way to get kred with 500m

well what's your lvl or what tier are you aiming ?
    ( 0 _ 0)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ (> _ < )

8rate 2slot osmium helm, 3 rol+1, force absorb ring+2, vamp amulet +3, osmium suit with both amp and HP in slots, 5% crafted mystic gloves and boots, 5rate 2slot lapis/topaz orb, 26cdi lapis/topaz orb, eos6, vital belt +4, vamp earrings +4/+5, BOS+3 slotted. These should be enough to run everything (IN PARTY) except FT2.

48 rate, 80 CDI, 36 amp, decent attack (without K-red)
    Last edited by Osaka; 09-21-2011 at 09:39 PM.

Osmium
    sorry to say but nearly impossible to get a reasonable orb/helm set up with 500m. but here is a relatively cheap orb/helm set up, 40dmg pherystin orbs which with the new char bind gears shouldn't be 2 expensive and a 8/20 helm with 3rol1's and a cr1 add a k-red and u got 46 rate with 140cd