Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulation oSilentWar up class honor 20

Warrior do it best, thanks for proving it!

Quote Originally Posted by Notic View Post
    Global noobs will be Global noobs..with more hacks.
    I THINK because you do not get any better than the global,SO YOU SAY "GLOBAL NOOBS" or u cant have hr 20 looooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllll

MsRoro 18x FS

Quote Originally Posted by kazamize View Post

Congratulation oSilentWar up class honor 20
    congratulations silent <3

MsRoro 18x FS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wiwiwiwi View Post
    I THINK because you do not get any better than the global,SO YOU SAY "GLOBAL NOOBS" or u cant have hr 20 looooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllll
    ONE HACK A DAY KEEPS THE GM'S AWAY........... And why would i waste my life on a game? point? GO BACK TO YOUR HACKING ...global= the definition of PPL WHO CAN"T PLAY.

Banned
    wiwi you look boy you look UGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    Magnun and Bumba were already hr20 for months?
    rly? I guess both of them are in Venus? cuz I havent seen any war w/HN rank 20 in Mer yet. Thanks for ur info anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Notic View Post
    ONE HACK A DAY KEEPS THE GM'S AWAY........... And why would i waste my life on a game? point? GO BACK TO YOUR HACKING ...global= the definition of PPL WHO CAN"T PLAY.
    hey you,u think all global hack ah?? u not see almost in all chenel botting,so they from global ?? feck you jealous and say global noob "dumb thoughts"

MsRoro 18x FS

Quote Originally Posted by Teppi View Post
    rly? I guess both of them are in Venus? cuz I havent seen any war w/HN rank 20 in Mer yet. Thanks for ur info anyway
    Spur was the first in NA Cabal as a wiz, and as far as the other two in venus never heard of them lol. I think for FA its gonna be Lovextreme (keep up the good work)

Gratz btw silent although u still do weird stuff in war lol heard the same thing from both nations

Silent is the first global player to get the title.......overall its been already done lol

hey you,u think all global hack ah?? u not see almost in all chenel botting,so they from global ?? feck you jealous and say global noob "dumb thoughts"
    Ignore him Roro. U dont need to argue with a kid. Let him grow up

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Spur was the first in NA Cabal as a wiz, and as far as the other two in venus never heard of them lol. I think for FA its gonna be Lovextreme (keep up the good work)
    yea. Spur was the first but i was talking about warrior class. BTW, hi Cassey

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast