Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Correct your errors cabal players

Correct your errors cabal players

Anyone has ever bought a costume they don't like or extended a piece of gear they shouldn't have? Yes! a bunch of us. Well here is the time to get over your mistake and correct them.

Go run some epic dungeon (the same for the daily one, forbidden island to hacked code) and drop the costume hanger and the fortune bill (my original idea).

Costume hanger: un-bound your costume and wep skin.

Fortune bill: randomly gives you a percentage of the value (the value the item now have) of any item in cash shop.

Exemple: let say you have a procyon uniforme you want to get rid now. The value for it is 2.999 ecois i think. So you right click the fortune bill, get a special mouse arrow, click the procyon uniforme and get randomly a percentage of ecoins back. If I get 70% I would get 2099 ecoins back.

All those item would be a a bit difficult to drop in dungeon. Like the gold stuff in eod2 for the Ring of Luck+2 event

Event Type: in-game
    Event title: Correct your errors of the year event. (I,m not good in english lol)
    Event summary: you run dungeon for goodies that will un-bound your gear/costume/items.

Thanks you

Correct Your Errors, Cabal Players

Hey, i like the idea of the costume hanger in the event since i know of like, a million people who have a whole inventory of costumes which are account binding.

I also like the refunding of alz with the fortune bill. It seems like a good invetment as vouchers atm are just going sky high.

The two above ideas are pretty good because if they are made into an event, it would cater to all cabal players and not be centered around the rich ones alone. I've realized that since OGP had handed over to EST, the new holders have been money greedy, only using events which catered to the high class economy of cabal, such as the SigMetal event, and the SafeGuard event which forced people to spend their real money on the game to better their char and/or spend their billions of alz that most other cabalians could not afford. They were good events yes, but events which only made the rich richer and the poor poorer.

But the part i dont like 100% is the unbinding of gear such as weapons etc. Since the update where all PC gear comes char binding, i understand that buying that gear is dead alz, but if all that gear was unbinded and in auction house, the game's economy would be even more unstable than it is right now. That also goes for gear that was exteneded. A 40% redosm/osm weap, that was unbinded from an account and in action house would sell for a few bils. Imagine 50 of those in auction house, and then imagine all the other levels of gear at that same number also flooding the ah. Not a good scene.

It is a good idea though, i do like the fortune bill and costume hanger in an event. Come on EST make good use of yourselves instead of trying to squeeze us dry of money.
    Lv 172 SlasherIndia
    <LiberiFatali / RuoExtraxi>
    <Procyon>
    ";Child Of Fate, Don't Test Me...;"

Lv 133 Elun
    <TraNCe>
    <Capella>

Ok so if i have a SEH in my inventory i can get 14k ecoins? Good stuff

It depends. have you spent 200 box for it? if no, then no. The fortune bill would only work on items bought at the cash shop right now or previously (ogp)

Thanks for replying slasher. I wasn't sure about the idea of extended gear and bound to character gear. I agree with your statement. Was only giving idea tho, not sure if they work. =D