Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Why GMs Should Handle Tickets?

Titanium

Why GMs Should Handle Tickets?

I'm not fully acquainted with GMs job, all what i know that they're responsible for answering tickets, investigating their related technical problems and find solutions according to the rules binding them.
    They're also responsible for making new events (however EU Cabal's GMs say they are responsible no more for making events).
    They are to communicate with the community of cabal in forum and in-game without compromising their integrity or the game's . Falls under this communication many stuff most of Cabal's community calls for. (I love EU GMs' blogs)
    They're to buff us (<3).
    Why don't Est give this tickets job to a technical team as most of them nothing but technical problems? This will give GMs much room to do things we players want them to do. Or this job must be in a GM's job descriptions?

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    GM or Game Moderator is a misleading Monicker really. Most online games a GM is actually a Game Administrator if they just host another developer's game or their own. Being an "Administrator" of any computer system or network system, one of the qualifications implies they need some techinical knowledge befitting the position. Handing off technical issues to an outside 3rd party that has no hands on view of what's going on at the game server is just a disaster train waiting to happen, also you got privacy laws and such that come into account, EST can't control what information of yours a 3rd party company releases to another 3rd party.

Retired
    Account Passed On