Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GM Bear

GM Bear

Any update on my ticket.

Or a company # , english number i can call about my problem.

thanks, deadera

... Also the iPokemon wizard from way back

Nope, wait in line like everyone else. Your ticket will get answered in the order it was received, or based on which problems have higher priority. So just wait in line, no cuts, we throw you out the line trying that shii. Cutting in front of other people in line is just rude, i wish they would move you to the back after every forum post including a specific ticket #.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

just call your lawyers like my friend did...just make sure u used some money on ur account and u got a case
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

Banned
    lllooooooooooooolll snow boss

Quote Originally Posted by elviento View Post
    just call your lawyers like my friend did...just make sure u used some money on ur account and u got a case
    You mean for the virtual goods you have no ownership or rights too and agreed to this in the tos gl with that
    And if your wasting your time calling a lawyer on a game you need to get out more
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    You mean for the virtual goods you have no ownership or rights too and agreed to this in the tos gl with that
    And if your wasting your time calling a lawyer on a game you need to get out more
    Some people think its really in theirs so you can't blame him for that :3

virtual goods tangible goods. regardless its goods. just finding a lawyer to invest in your cause will be the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by InnocentPlayer View Post
    just quit cabal. they never see ur ticket. they just reply it by some bot
    wrong. I got most of my tickets responded to with actual person responding.... I cant post help desk tickets here but they are in my signature link for screenshots collection if you want to read the non "bot" responses at bottom of the tickets.

Most are probably generic issues so thats why your seeing generic answers.

Quote Originally Posted by InnocentPlayer View Post
    just quit cabal. they never see ur ticket. they just reply it by some bot
    Your just a bitter I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing hacker that got caught quit quit your crying and jesus christ you would use a copy and response too instead of typing the same thing 300 times a day
    Your the one telling people to quit why don't you take your own advice Hell your banned anyways it should be ez to walk away
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

lol lorkans spider senses are goin off now >.<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast