Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Item Shop: Please Bring New Services for Item Shop !!!

Titanium

Item Shop: Please Bring New Services for Item Shop !!!

Please make a NEW Service for the Server Transfer Restriction:

- I understand that people changing from Server to Server really want to bring everything they got over to a new place, some thing like all stuff in their Inventory, for examples: Costumes, K-Red, sword Skin extra Gears blah blah blah... instead of just Item that equip on the Character ONLY. So I'm making this new Thread for the GM to SEE and ADD that new Service that allow to move stuff in Inventory from Server to Server.

And for all Players out there, if you guys Agree or wanted that in the Future please Help me out by Comments this in this Thread:

"GM Please Bring This New Service to Item Shop"

This is Just something that make Cabal a bit Better for all, there's so many other things beside this that Cabal Online need to change or Update to make it MORE Fun and Interesting.

If you have any idea about what need to change or update just comment in this Thread below!

We'll Hope that GM will spend time to Read all Players Including MY Suggestion in Making Cabal Online Better.

Thank You

169 Force Shielder
    Knight of Passion
    Last edited by Kaka; 09-19-2011 at 08:32 PM.

yea that would be nice, yea gms do it +1
    <Removed>

Gm do it plz

Titanium
    dew dew dew the freestyle plz gm

Shadow Titanium
    +1

Id like to see a whole account transfer
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

yea plz GM!!!!! add a new service and make cabal better!!!! for the players stay here for years, for the players paid a lot already, for the better cabal life. GM, money is not a big deal, all we need is a service which is more helpful!!!!!and we all love that!!!!!even like it now, we hope we will love all your gm more!!! plz add 1 more service for the players as us who need it. thank you very much GM, plz plz plz do it ASAP!!!!!!!!!

yes please !

Amen
    LovenLife is my name being happy is my game! <3nLife son you only get one!

Please GM bring that NEW Service, I agree with KAKA. he got a good point up there, and think about this GM when u move houses u dont want to leave anything of your behind in ur old house right? well its just the same as moving server to server u dont want everything u have for soo long thats pretty much not there anymore ofcoz u will missed it

Please Bring New Service ASAP

Thank You GM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast