Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Full Forcy Amp for Wizard!

Quote Originally Posted by Hilal View Post
    You really thought i'm secretive? If so then i'm then the foolest man ever to put my dearest secret in public that way.
    However, the matter here is not just about surviving, it's about surviving and keeping ur pews pews good too. There're multiple options for wizzies to keep their asses alive, but they're still short on playing the role of a sub-tank that deal good dmg as much as they would do if equipped with pvp gear.
    if you are really good with the wizzies mobility (like blink dash, even in combo) in which u can avoid damage,hit-and-run etc. then sure concentrate on firepower more than defense,of course this is talking war.

as for pve yah use alot of vamp,pots can fill damage in (if u can afford it) for wizzies its kinda just finding the happy-medium i guess

Osmium
    Personally i'm pretty happy with my def at 820ish and that's even with a tit helm and full 7 amp gear . guess it kinda helps i have a maxed def rune and a 35def drosnin but besides that not horribly hard to get over 800 def with full amp. saying this i still have a forci suit +8 for some extra def for running past mobs in ft2. since every mob in that dung hits 800-1200. And as for vamp i use a ve6 and my drosnin has 10 hpsteal to, and i use a vamp ammy +5 for extra vamp when needed. And this seems to work perfect saying i usually only use 1-2 odds a ft2 run and constantly pull boss aggro. As for this being said don't sacrifice that much dmg for defense just find a good middle point as Chaos said above.

such a huge waste of money for those amp pots...eventually the price of all those will catch up to u and u'll still be left with crappy 4% amp gear for when u dont have more amp pots or finally give up wasting money of them. as for vamp two vamp earrings and an hp absorb rune should be enough for any dungeon in the game including ft2 and mo so u dont have to sacrifice any dmg or defense for it.

Forcium
    use will gear > switch it out for amp when u get hit
    = gratz you now have pseudo event extended sig

Shadow Titanium
    As a WI first you need to stop playing standing pvp game with other classes
    For war if you play carefully and not get lag, you wont be killed with a 800ish def unless you get rooted, and when u are rooted u probably dead even when u have 1k def. Also remember that when u are a tank WI you will get rooted more often. So in my opinion full amp and ignore def is better.
    For Dung full damage is better cuz it help you run faster and with 740ish def and vamp u can run ft2 without dying.
    With around 2b2, you can make a 162cd 53cr 1080 matk 49 amp 3k7hp 830ish def WI at lvl 165 with leg imagine that 5-6 of a nation wizzies has that kinda damage then how easy u can win a war.

no?

Shadow Titanium
    i realllllly dont reccomend a forcy set until you need it to grind in pi i would focus on a +9 osm amp set or even mystic if u get the money for it, big thing is that you have good weps to make up for the lost amp when you do use forcy though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12