Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Lost item +10

Exclamation Lost item +10

Hi, i have really really really terrible situation here. Can someone tell me what's happening? I just lost my +10 OSM(FS) Boots 7%samp!!! I bought it a 4-5days ago from zSolarisz for 600m, my friends told he he's a scammer/hacker. Im thinking that someone reported he got hacked/scammed by this guy (zSolarisz) and GMs bring back his item and took mine. Can some GM check my account? So frustrating -.-' Some of my friends told me that the server went down, and I didnt get Disconnected. Please, help me -.-' I also sent ticket #37324. Thanks
    My set yesterday (sept 19, 2011)
    +10 OSM(FS) Fatal Helm 36%Cdi
    +10 OSM(FS) Suit 7%samp +50HP
    +10 OSM(FS) BOots 7%samp (GONE when I check this morning)
    +9 OSM(FS) Gloves 7% samp
    K-red BIke, EoG+7, 2 RoF+9, Vamp amulet+5, +8OSM katana of DB 30%CD, +8FOrcy blade of DB 10%CD 5%rate, Lapis xtal of DB 30%CDi

PS: Im willing to wait, if you want to blocked my account and do some investigation. Thanks! Just bring my item back, and im cool with that.
    Last edited by mojakou; 09-20-2011 at 12:53 PM.

Ok, first of all im not a GM so it is your choice of reading what I have to say or not.

-Alright, firstly, you are posting your problem in the wrong forum.
    -Secodly, GMs do not care (they do, but not much) if your accounts got hacked, because that is your responsibility.
    -Thridly, if you bought the +10 boots from the "scammer" for 600m, I think you owe zSolarisz an apology as he/she sold the boots to you really cheap. And You bought the boots and now zSolarisz cannot do anything about it.
    -Also, this is just a game and if you really want to "heal" your account, if you are in Mercury server (like myself), just send me a letter to my main (Sws1212) and I will send you some money and items to restore you again. But don't expect me to do it fast becaus to be honest my good computer exploded and I havent played CABAL for over 4 months. But my main i only lvl 132 but have enough money and gear (more than enough) so I can give you some if you want. If you do want them, in the letter remind me that I have posted this on your post with some things I have said. So I can remember you and send you items and money.

<>Im a FB but have a good spare blade, boots, rings, orbs etc. Some of them are Forcium +11 blade with 10% crit, +12 s.tit boots (i think i still have it), many RoL+1 and CR +1, about 80 UCH, 40 UCHighest, lapis crystal + 9 36 crit and more. And I THINK I have about 900m cash (I might have gave some to my friends).

Quote Originally Posted by Sws1212 View Post
    Ok, first of all im not a GM so it is your choice of reading what I have to say or not.

-Alright, firstly, you are posting your problem in the wrong forum.
    -Secodly, GMs do not care (they do, but not much) if your accounts got hacked, because that is your responsibility.
    -Thridly, if you bought the +10 boots from the "scammer" for 600m, I think you owe zSolarisz an apology as he/she sold the boots to you really cheap. And You bought the boots and now zSolarisz cannot do anything about it.
    -Also, this is just a game and if you really want to "heal" your account, if you are in Mercury server (like myself), just send me a letter to my main (Sws1212) and I will send you some money and items to restore you again. But don't expect me to do it fast becaus to be honest my good computer exploded and I havent played CABAL for over 4 months. But my main i only lvl 132 but have enough money and gear (more than enough) so I can give you some if you want. If you do want them, in the letter remind me that I have posted this on your post with some things I have said. So I can remember you and send you items and money.

<>Im a FB but have a good spare blade, boots, rings, orbs etc. Some of them are Forcium +11 blade with 10% crit, +12 s.tit boots (i think i still have it), many RoL+1 and CR +1, about 80 UCH, 40 UCHighest, lapis crystal + 9 36 crit and more. And I THINK I have about 900m cash (I might have gave some to my friends).
    .. -.- 600m for +10osm boot? he got ripped off

Yeaaaah usually +10 osm boots go for 300 mil. o.o

Quote Originally Posted by dipikins View Post
    Yeaaaah usually +10 osm boots go for 300 mil. o.o
    yeah..now they go for 300m....they used to go for 900. Back before prices got stupid. So at around the time of his post of the thread back in September 600m for some +10 slotted amp was a steal.
    180 BL - Active
    138 FB - Active
    150 FB - Active
    134 BL - Active

LOL @ skilling gear on a 13x
    LOL @ eog7 on a war char
    LOL @ rate blade on a FS
    just LOL period
    162 FB cap (retired)
    169 WA cap
    182 WA proc
    142 WA cap