Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: What is the fastest way to delevel?

What is the fastest way to delevel?

I'm searching for the best method. Or is the only way to enter-leave dungeon? And if that's so what is the best quest for a level 79 to delevel like that?

i go in normal atk and exit works for me

Shadow Titanium
    I'll have to check after m/a but there is a quest at either level 74 or 76 that has a quest dungeon. Go in, start dungeon, click the C for cabal menu, go to dungeon, then hit exit dungeon. Do this a few times before relogging. Switching chans works fine. The exp loss won't show up until after you've relogged. I'll get the name of the quest once m/a is done.
    [/url]

B>Battle cart 2/3 Air/bloody disc 2/3 1 slot +0 titanium battleboots

Shadow Titanium
    Awakened Lord of Destruction level 76 quest.

only quest i know of good for delvling is the lvl 80 quest where wenever u die u lose like 50k exp

CrafterRetired

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwarrior2 View Post
    only quest i know of good for delvling is the lvl 80 quest where wenever u die u lose like 50k exp
    And again, you cannot do that quest in tier 1. for tier 2 yes its good. Tier 1, impossible. I'm not sure if there's any quest dungeons after 76 and if I'm not mistaken you lose ~44k per "death" or "failed dungeon" in that dungeon. Not bad considering the most exp you can get in tier 1 is 7,900
    [/url]

B>Battle cart 2/3 Air/bloody disc 2/3 1 slot +0 titanium battleboots