Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: In Game Dance/Music video competition

Shadow Titanium

In Game Dance/Music video competition

Event Type: Dance competition
    Event name:....Dance competition?
    Event Summary: Long long long time ago during OGP there was a guild video dance competition. Each guild has a chance to make a video using dance 1/dance2, combination, or action moves to create a dance music video. Each guild level has 1 winner and 1-2 runner ups. Guilds must decide on a "Director" of the video, it could be the guild master, co gm, or anyone in that guild. Only ONE person would send in a video for their guild including their Guild name, level, members who participated in the event, and song that they used. I haven't seen a dance event since that one, and since it was so long ago I think it would be cool to bring it back. Would be a fun guild event, as you said GM Lorkan, it would be a group event, not 1 person working just for themselves.

Winners would be based on creativity, how well the song/dance goes together, and how well the video looks overall. GM's would judge but there would be a thread in the forums for everyone to see the videos and be able to comment on them.

Just a suggestion for the prizes from the event, make it something that the entire guild can benefit from. For example, don't award just the guild master or just the director of the video. Whether it's a guild title, another chance for an emblem, or added funds to guild warehouse. I know a lot of people in level 5 guilds who were disappointed that they weren't able to compete for a guild emblem in the previous guild level up event, this would be a nice chance for them to get one.

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Ravenwolf; 09-22-2011 at 10:41 AM.
    [/url]

B>Battle cart 2/3 Air/bloody disc 2/3 1 slot +0 titanium battleboots