Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: A general question about the different pets in Cabal.

A general question about the different pets in Cabal.

Are the pets different just for looks(at the current Item shop state just after purchase) or are they different in some other way?

For example is a troglo different from a nipperlug, a worrybear different than a fancyzard?

I know they will be different once someone trains and levels their pets because the pets skills are customizable what not, but that's not this topic is about.
    Last edited by lugalo; 05-14-2010 at 02:13 PM.

Pets change appearance at lvl 10, along with w/e stats u happen to get in the slots

Quote Originally Posted by Syllius View Post
    Pets change appearance at lvl 10, along with w/e stats u happen to get in the slots
    Yeah really? Okay, next time try to actually posting something I didn't already know, and try to answer question that resides within the Topic of the thread. I already posted that I know they are different based on what you put in the pets slots, and that that wasn't the topic of this thread.
    Last edited by lugalo; 05-14-2010 at 02:14 PM.

In the context of your question, No they are not different. They differ in appearance and slots. That's it.

Retired from Cabal

So each pet is only different based on appearance? I know every pet gains a skill slot every level and the player can choose what to put in the slots, so in essence any pet can be just like any other pet if you exclude appearance?
    Last edited by lugalo; 05-14-2010 at 02:15 PM.

actually u cant choose what skills pets get, its completely random as there is no catalyst's when u fill a slot on pets

its just for apperance...

a nipperlug can be transformed into a larger worm at the special npc in PF and troglo into a larger bear looking thing same with all pets etc.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Banned
    i got a black slave as a pet at lvl10 he gets chains

ROFL! nice one blager