Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question : Are they really banned?

Question Question : Are they really banned?

A little question, are the botters or third party players(all the non-legit things that can be done to get your account banned) IP banned, or Is it temporarily? Seems like anyone can get a hacking program or any program that ends up making the Gm's work stressful, and i'm just curious are you guys IP banning these people? Ip ban as in blocking that PC from being able to play this game.

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Depending on the offense severity or type they have IP banned in the past, but there work arounds for that. A true ban they would ban the Processor ID, but that way way way more expensive a system they can afford :P

Retired
    Account Passed On

lol hide your ID..they won't know

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by youandme View Post
    lol hide your ID..they won't know
    computer illiterate person has arrived

lawl i got banned for being WITH third party users apparently.
    they unbanned my account though or at least in my ticket they said it.
    still waiting for them to actually unban it to where i can say in.
    =p
    LucyWA 10x WA

Account bans are the most effective to date. IPs are useless to ban due to socks5 proxies, any id/serial for hardware is useless as most of its spoof-able somewheres in windows... I think they reserve IP ban for the people who repeat offenses or commit a more severe offense as silver said, and just leave normal account block for the average person breaking TOS. I mean really if they could effectively ban a client from ingame, you would not see any spammers on any f2p mmo...not specific to est or anything, more of a general consensus among all mmos..
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

i wonder how long it takes Helpdesk to answer 1 ticket...

i was also hoping they could gave a deadline/dates to all the tickets they receive, rather than we are waiting for.. idk how many days... for our ticket to be answered..

and also hoping they are giving priority to premium user customers.. as they are the main reason.. Cabal are still running...

God you people are I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing slow they can't give deadlines cause they don't know some tickets take slot of leg work dome are ez just depends on the problem also depends how many hundreds or thousands of tickets are in front if yours just chill the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ out and wait your turn FFS let the gms do there job you dumb people waste ticket helping time by flooding the forums with your stupid pitty me bs
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    God you people are I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing slow they can't give deadlines cause they don't know some tickets take slot of leg work dome are ez just depends on the problem also depends how many hundreds or thousands of tickets are in front if yours just chill the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ out and wait your turn FFS let the gms do there job you dumb people waste ticket helping time by flooding the forums with your stupid pitty me bs

lol your just lucky you dont get blocked for no reason..

for sure if you get blocked like they did to us.. for sure you will feel the same we do right now...

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by scream View Post
    lol your just lucky you dont get blocked for no reason..

for sure if you get blocked like they did to us.. for sure you will feel the same we do right now...
    meh it's a game. get blocked, send ticket, dun get unbanned, go on wiht life...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast