Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Execration being taken out???

Shadow Titanium
    No skill is being taken out with the Ghost/Spirit (whatever the translation will be) Sword Update. Plus, what fun would it be without root.

[Edit]:
    Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    execration shouldnt be removed, but there should be a healing potion that has a long cd that removes execration.

just like every other mmorpg,thereby making it less OP
    There are already the Holy Waters of Flawless Defense (100% root/stun/knockback/down resist) and Resistance (30% same states as the previous) that you can use to prevent getting rooted (45 sec duration and 180 sec cooldown). These are quite costly, because they involve ecoins. However, adding a root-remover potion would really deal a fatal deathblow to all fb players. :P (Although I wouldn't mind letting them get weakened more.)
    Last edited by Chippo; 09-23-2011 at 09:39 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    They do, its called curse remove, if you don't like being rooted become a fa, at least you can remove it once XD
    [/url]

B>Battle cart 2/3 Air/bloody disc 2/3 1 slot +0 titanium battleboots

Banned
    BL's curse dodge is useless if ur a smart fb u would use def down or something with low cd debuff to take it out first

curse dodge is useless

Shadow Titanium
    I didn't say Curse dodge.....I said curse REMOVE as in, the Fa skill that removes bind.
    [/url]

B>Battle cart 2/3 Air/bloody disc 2/3 1 slot +0 titanium battleboots

I bet all you noobs are freaking Fbs, be happy your bind is what 40 sec cd? hard luck 15 sec cd? You guys are the most annoying in war and one bind remove would fix this game because thats the only reason fbs dont die nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by JessPwns View Post
    I bet all you noobs are freaking Fbs, be happy your bind is what 40 sec cd? hard luck 15 sec cd? You guys are the most annoying in war and one bind remove would fix this game because thats the only reason fbs dont die nowadays
    Come back when there are FB bringers in 170 war.

Quote Originally Posted by JessPwns View Post
    someone's butthurt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12