Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Let the QQing begin

Shadow Titanium

Let the QQing begin

you know you want to
    Last edited by VeeOhhCee; 09-24-2011 at 05:54 AM.

Osmium
    People only get jealous of you if you're good.
    ~quit~

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    People only get jealous of you if you're good.
    says the person who only got "good" after people quit and gave him gear and money

Osmium
    If there were true you might have a point. I'll refrain now from laughing at you because you never got good.
    ~quit~

Shadow Titanium
    If there were true you might have a point. I'll refrain now from laughing at you because you never got good.
    well who gave you the 8/24 forci orb.....oh wait.....it was matri

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeOhhCee View Post
    well who gave you the 8/24 forci orb.....oh wait.....it was matri
    You fail to realize I was one of the best sfs on both servers before my friends quit. I'll get back on topic, though, and point out that you aren't even good after the safeguard update and you'll never be remembered as anything but a mediocre player.
    ~quit~

Shadow Titanium
    You fail to realize I was one of the best sfs on both servers before my friends quit. I'll get back on topic, though, and point out that you aren't even good after the safeguard update and you'll never be remembered as anything but a mediocre player.
    umad

Banned
    It's funny you said you was one of the best SFS??? who ever said the you were good at all? i think you are thinking your to good bro...

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeOhhCee View Post
    umad
    You're just sounding a little frustrated. I bet its because we didn't sell you the 8/24 orb even after you asked about it 10 times while you were in venus. I wonder if we could have more more money off you...nah

Quote Originally Posted by Notic View Post
    It's funny you said you was one of the best SFS??? who ever said the you were good at all? i think you are thinking your to good bro...
    Funny how you're a complete nobody. What I think about myself has nothing to do with the fact that I was one of the best fs back in the day, and will always be considered the best fs. Oh yea, I was also the best legit mfs at the time I rerolled. Come @ me.
    ~quit~

Shadow Titanium
    [QUOTE=xDromarx;263130]You're just sounding a little frustrated. I bet its because we didn't sell you the 8/24 orb even after you asked about it 10 times while you were in venus. I wonder if we could have more more money off you...nah.QUOTE]
    pro spelling dere

i only asked once and that was to see it not to buy it and btw i didnt buy anything off you so how could you "have more more money off me"?
    pro logic dere

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast