Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Let the QQing begin

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    You're just sounding a little frustrated. I bet its because we didn't sell you the 8/24 orb even after you asked about it 10 times while you were in venus. I wonder if we could have more more money off you...nah.QUOTE]
    pro spelling dere

i only asked once and that was to see it not to buy it and btw i didnt buy anything off you so how could you "have more more money off me"?
    pro logic dere
    almost as pro as your misquote and your lack of understanding of the english language
    Last edited by xDromarx; 09-24-2011 at 07:03 AM.
    ~quit~

Shadow Titanium
    [QUOTE=xDromarx;263133]
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeOhhCee View Post

almost as pro as your misquote and your lack of understanding of the english language
    nice edit dere and i was merely stating what was incorrect within the "misquote"

anywho, this is boring, sleeping now

Quote Originally Posted by VeeOhhCee View Post

you know you want to
    no1 cares rly, this game is dying, so cool for u

You fail to realize I was one of the best sfs on both servers before my friends quit.
    no1 cares that u "were" good, y u still on forums if ur retired

n b4 u say im QQin or mad, im not lol, cuz idgaf

Osmium
    If you didn't care you wouldn't have had any reason to post. Nice try tho.
    ~quit~

If you didn't care you wouldn't have had any reason to post. Nice try tho.
    ur right, i dont but i only posted so you'd stop making urself look stupid, was only tryin to help u out

Banned
    Meng it was Supershielder then cooldaddy then some other nubs then you LOL Your mfs blew balls i dont know why anyone didnt tell you that
    and your FS wasnt good you was in full osm while other good fs in forcy amp then when matri quit is when you was considered good when people noticed you had matri orb only reason you were good 0_o lol

Osmium
    Woa let's see. Cooldaddyd comes back after months after being banned. Buys alz, gets +15 gear, gets banned again. Yea nice comparison. My mfs was the best mfs on the server aside from razer who wasn't legit. When I say my mfs was good I speak in terms of mfs, not power in relation to other players like super. So no, wrong again. And I'm sorry but I had forcium amp boots and gloves +11, +11 amp crystal and blade, rof10s, eof8, great runes, etc., all before matri quit. The only pieces of osm I had before he quit were helm/suit, and everyone has an osm helm so I don't really know what you are getting at. I was considered good far before he quit.
    ~quit~

Banned
    Dude your mfs was trash your cannons was like 700-850 LOL Razer was like -1k-1.5 what are you talking about lmfaooooooo
    Cooldaddy he didnt get banned he had to go to medical school and you didnt have an eof+8 LOL or rof+10s befor he quit that was after he quit bro get real son.

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by ITooTMyShid View Post
    Dude your mfs was trash your cannons was like 700-850 LOL Razer was like -1k-1.5 what are you talking about lmfaooooooo
    Cooldaddy he didnt get banned he had to go to medical school and you didnt have an eof+8 LOL or rof+10s befor he quit that was after he quit bro get real son.
    1. Pointing out that my cannons did 900s a year ago is a complement if you know how mfs worked. Why would I care about my mfs in relation to Razer when his gear was unobtainable ingame and imported by GMs?
    2. Cooldaddyd was banned, he logged in after a long break to tell me that his main account was "blocked". You probably didn't know him well enough for him to tell you that. We talked often because since he had no skill, because he bought all his gear, he needed a lot of tips.
    3. Yes I did.

~quit~

Banned
    1. Pointing out that my cannons did 900s a year ago is a complement if you know how mfs worked. Why would I care about my mfs in relation to Razer when his gear was unobtainable ingame and imported by GMs?
    2. Cooldaddyd was banned, he logged in after a long break to tell me that his main account was "blocked". You probably didn't know him well enough for him to tell you that. We talked often because since he had no skill, because he bought all his gear, he needed a lot of tips.
    3. Yes I did.

The screen shot proves nothing LOL

10 day eof+8 come on br0

i got you feeling fuzzy ??

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast