Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Fa Hacker

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cabalwarrior View Post
    lol i dash combo troll thats not what we call hax if i cant combo then how come i kill u in war
    lol if you can dash combo how can you call cassey a hacker for dashing in combo? btw shooting star isn't the only skill that does this. like i said, learn to play.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    lol if you can dash combo how can you call cassey a hacker for dashing in combo? btw shooting star isn't the only skill that does this. like i said, learn to play.
    man you so fast to post the skill animation just didnt look normal ok maybe for fa but other classes dont do this maybe you should learn to read.

Banned
    man you so fast to post the skill animation just didnt look normal ok maybe for fa but other classes dont do this maybe you should learn to read.
    here's the difference between you and me. you think it's a hack. i KNOW it's not a hack. FA isn't the only class with skills like this. Instead of defending your stupid point of view maybe you should just admit you're dumb enough for calling Cassey a hacker when she obv isn't. And don't tell me to learn how to read when there's overwhelming evidence that it's legit, that you should be reading. I read your posts, and you're just an ignoramus.

Banned
    here's the difference between you and me. you think it's a hack. i KNOW it's not a hack. FA isn't the only class with skills like this. Instead of defending your stupid point of view maybe you should just admit you're dumb enough for calling Cassey a hacker when she obv isn't. And don't tell me to learn how to read when there's overwhelming evidence that it's legit, that you should be reading. I read your posts, and you're just an ignoramus.
    lol your just funny and love to type

Banned
    lol your just funny and love to type
    And you think Cassey is a hacker just because she's better than you

Banned
    And you think Cassey is a hacker just because she's better than you
    lol better then me? you serious=/ dont even know who my wa is lol.. and im a warrior and she a fa and can both dash combo now you just making yourself look dumb

Banned
    lol better then me? you serious=/ dont even know who my wa is lol.. and im a warrior and she a fa and can both dash combo now you just making yourself look dumb
    Go back to the 2nd page brah and look at that noob named cabalwarrior saying Cassey is using no delay hack. who's dumb? what?

Banned
    Go back to the 2nd page brah and look at that noob named cabalwarrior saying Cassey is using no delay hack. who's dumb? what?
    lol you just go on and on brah

Just let me know what ch you wanna get clipped on
    Then after I'm done I'll had you off to Cathy

i wanna watch

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast