Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Lower level to buy Vouchers

Lower level to buy Vouchers

I don't understand why you have to be level 150 to purchase them. Maybe level 100 or something a bit lower, but still. Let people buy them, I don't think there's a need to limit them to people with characters lower then level 150.

hey i own a 87 mage noticed in online shop is level requirment to buy certain things not worried there ways around that

There is no way around the level requirement, http://forum.cabal.com/forumdisplay....gestion-Corner you could post your suggestion there maybe, i think it might have to do with security reasons for having higher level behind the voucher bought, or maybe its just to control the flow, hard to say really just speculation...
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

if everyone can buy vouchers the whole market would get flooded with them....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nommie View Post
    if everyone can buy vouchers the whole market would get flooded with them....
    4 months ago when any level could buy vouchers, prices floated around 70-100m. those were pretty affordable compared to the 150m ones now :/

no lie for buyers that would be awesome but for sellers it would I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ nuts