Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Creativity behind Guilds : "Just saying most guilds out there aren't Creative"

Yeah, well, my guild name is Perfection. Nuff said

Shadow Titanium
    I have one piece of advice for you, Immortal Dilemma.

Materializing one's creativity through an outlet such as writing/typing with harmless intentions is a brave and noble gesture. Nevertheless, always know that as my old friend has said, "words should be weighed, not counted." Writing precisely with the least number of words is the best. No one likes to read a bunch of words with either an insufficient thesis or supporting arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippo View Post
    I have one piece of advice for you, Immortal Dilemma.

Materializing one's creativity through an outlet such as writing/typing with harmless intentions is a brave and noble gesture. Nevertheless, always know that as my old friend has said, "words should be weighed, not counted." Writing precisely with the least number of words is the best. No one likes to read a bunch of words with either an insufficient thesis or supporting arguments.
    Chippo, i'm not trying to create a flame war or any type of misconception on myself or any person that posts on this forum site. Suggesting an idea or saying something that most are afraid to say is taboo now? I'll take your advise, and believe me i will ill try and think about peoples feelings next time i post seeing that i caused an injure.

Shadow Titanium
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA you sure did

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Dilemma View Post
    Chippo, i'm not trying to create a flame war or any type of misconception on myself or any person that posts on this forum site. Suggesting an idea or saying something that most are afraid to say is taboo now? I'll take your advise, and believe me i will ill try and think about peoples feelings next time i post seeing that i caused an injure.
    It wasn't that this thread did any harm to people. It just felt out of place and most people simply questioned the reason and purpose of the thread rather than its content.

Banned
    You need to get past your ego, and the idea that you're 'exposing' an issue that people are covering up. People name their guilds whatever they think is fun. Not to be original. Your thoughts aren't hurting anybody but yourself, because frankly nobody cares if a name like TangDynasty or AioN or VietUnited isn't original. All you're doing is showing how ignorant you are in saying you don't know what a Tang is, or saying the name VietUnited is racist, and accusing people of not knowing what an essay is when you can hardly use punctuation and syntax in your posts. Some people put more thought into guild names than you think. TangDynasty is based on something pretty famous, and if you're not aware of it I'm surprised you could pass high school world history.
    Last edited by Cathy; 09-27-2011 at 09:39 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    im go make a guild name KKK is that racist???got to make sure be for someone call me a racist

Concept of the thread (its like writing a essay if you what that is

Introduction - Outlook of how guilds are, and what we all come to know them as
    Body 1
    Body 2
    Body 3
    Conclusion

, and the reason I didn't write this thread like a full essay because i'll get replays like "i cant read long bro sorry" so i broke it so the little kiddies can read it)

LOL, i'm done pretty much making yourself look stupid.
    You're flaming someone about being stupid when you're not even typing correctly LOL.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Banned
    ily doomer SharpieSniffers 4evakay?

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    ily doomer SharpieSniffers 4evakay?
    Kay gurlfrann.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast