Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Creativity behind Guilds : "Just saying most guilds out there aren't Creative"

Chit Chat

Yeah, keep posting if you like to think this is a chat box

Last edited by Immortal Dilemma; 10-01-2011 at 08:29 PM.

people join guilds for different reasons the main 3 are to make new friends, joining cause a friend is in the guild, and to make themselfs fell powerful (mainly when they join a high lvl guild with top tier players) myself i stay away from the top tier guilds for one important reason DRAMA. I'ld rather not be known then to be in a top tier guild and deal with the drama. as for creative its kinda hard to come up with unique guild names since the game has been around for as long as it has.

Its funny how people try to sound better online then they are in real life

Yeah, I agree with you on that dark people do join guilds for reasons to benefit them not the guild. Creating that void between plays from the top guilds to the "want to be the top guilds" then not so popular guilds is what these type of players are doing if you look at that way.

Shadow Titanium
    let me see you come up with a guild name: i can probably bash out all kinds of crap to whatever name your picking.
    Good Example: DEATHBLOW(why deathblow when fatal is better? kakakakak, CD prob. sounds better than yours)

what you trying to say is why cant everyone be perfect and have a perfect guild? you should know by now that haters/scammer/etc exist everywhere and you shouldnt trust any person rather than yourself and certain people in an online game...no point of this thread

Banned
    That's 100% true... trustworthy people...one of them is not CollateralDamage...example...something drop/party member runs off with it(Slot Extender High) leaves guild after she in it for 8 months...funny?

Banned
    u don't know tang dynasty?? !!! from chinese history yo

purgatory u coulda googled it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lann View Post
    u don't know tang dynasty?? !!! from chinese history yo
    yep....i heard that name in the book...genghis khan about him...other than that Chinese ppl

Osmium
    tang dynasty was one of the strongest dynasties in chinese history. their greatest leader was tang taizong

Banned
    han dynasty was better though

seireitei is a....bleach...thing.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast