Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Raise level cap / add more quests?

Seriously, are we going to get invaded by foreigners on this forum? NO!
    It's not so great to increase the level cap... I would rather have more new maps instead so we can see the world of Nevareth more deeply

16 attack? ...duuuude lol
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

the next update includes new quests for high lvl people also includes AP as rewards
    no lvl cap raise for you

Red-Osmium
    war, ca, grind is all we hav in cabal, wut cha talkin about? :O

SIGMetal
    and wat are u gonna do when they do implement this? War/CA/grind did anything change?

This crossed my mind regarding level cap raising, and new maps, just looking at possibilities (feedback is fine)

Hypothesis:
    what if.....est is working so diligently on the new C2 version of this game, so much so that part of this is the reason why ppl arent getting answered regarding acct transfers and other technical issues, what if the C2 is going to be "bionic" in release (bigger, better, faster for the subliminally challenged) hence why ppl are feeling really igged regarding their other issues while playing this game? what if the plan is to hold a "great migration" and since ogp mis-managed this version, the attitude is "well, just so they will have something to do while we finish the C2, then we will migrate everyone to that new version and eventually phase out this version" ....idk but what do you all think of the hypothetical?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by N2TheEther View Post
    This crossed my mind regarding level cap raising, and new maps, just looking at possibilities (feedback is fine)

Hypothesis:
    what if.....est is working so diligently on the new C2 version of this game, so much so that part of this is the reason why ppl arent getting answered regarding acct transfers and other technical issues, what if the C2 is going to be "bionic" in release (bigger, better, faster for the subliminally challenged) hence why ppl are feeling really igged regarding their other issues while playing this game? what if the plan is to hold a "great migration" and since ogp mis-managed this version, the attitude is "well, just so they will have something to do while we finish the C2, then we will migrate everyone to that new version and eventually phase out this version" ....idk but what do you all think of the hypothetical?
    Sounds logicial!

thanks Flarius,
    I was observing how things seem to be changing quite a bit over the last month since we all started moving back to home base so to speak

Hey Reborn, my connection played up, when I finally got it back up and running, I went into war, after war, I ran into your guildie/friend and passed him the drops. So I think maybe you should settle down a bit? But thanks for staying on topic...

Banned
    From what I see, AdoboNation buys alz, and you're a theif. You're both dirty gots.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast