Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Best of T3, T4, T5

Quote Originally Posted by Aphyxis View Post
    Shameless self-promotion huh? lol
    Blitz's FB is OdRex, fyi and procs used to have a beast FA...
    lol nah, procs just don't have any FBs. NightsFB just comes on to see which procs are on so he can get on his USD cap wiz and troll around. And I've had so many screen-freezes lately that I average 80 points a war. Life is good.

I really think Sections like this, "Best of _____", should be changed to "Name the character of each class that is geared with the largest amount of USD." I mean, that's really what it is. USD = OP gear = Win. No USD? No win for you! Skill does not matter. And what skill is there anyway? Dash in combo? Retarget in BM2? Ooooo, a wiz chasing an almost dead guy, or an FS running into a large group and goes AOD? Oh I know, +15 topaz orb 40% CDI. Now that's skill!!! You don't have it? You're a damn noob then, cause I'm running around with 2 +15 weapons and +15 gears and I can kill anybody by pressing Dash, Fade and Combo! I got skillz and I'm pro, and you can't do a damn thing about it except QQ!

Banned
    @Osaka: I lub you. <3333

Quote Originally Posted by osaka View Post
    lol nah, procs just don't have any fbs. Nightsfb just comes on to see which procs are on so he can get on his usd cap wiz and troll around. And i've had so many screen-freezes lately that i average 80 points a war. Life is good.

I really think sections like this, "best of _____", should be changed to "name the character of each class that is geared with the largest amount of usd." i mean, that's really what it is. Usd = op gear = win. No usd? No win for you! Skill does not matter. And what skill is there anyway? Dash in combo? Retarget in bm2? Ooooo, a wiz chasing an almost dead guy, or an fs running into a large group and goes aod? Oh i know, +15 topaz orb 40% cdi. Now that's skill!!! You don't have it? You're a damn noob then, cause i'm running around with 2 +15 weapons and +15 gears and i can kill anybody by pressing dash, fade and combo! I got skillz and i'm pro, and you can't do a damn thing about it except qq!

umadbroskie?

Quote Originally Posted by Teru View Post
    umadbroskie?
    nah, I'm only giving the facts. It's a free game afterall, and nobody is forcing anybody to spend money. But the game has gotten to the point where you'll become significantly worse than other USD players unless you spend cash yourself. For example, Dromar, with his 200+ CDI and 83 amp. Is he pro? No. His gear is pro, but all he did was take out $2000 for each of his +15 forcium weapons. And that's really all the skill a player needs these days. Your luck is crap? Take out a couple Benjamins and get those Safegaurds. Hate grinding? Take out a couple Benjamins and buy a level 180 character. Hate seeing other people dropping epic items? Take out a couple Benjamins and buy a character with epic items. With $4000 bucks, he could have went and bought a giant TV and streamed Po.rn on there 24/7, then hire some strippers for appetizers and prostitutes for dessert. It would be time and money better spent than trolling in Chan 20 BI all day trying to 1shot everybody.

Watching TurcoX or XI in freestyle pvps is pretty entertaining, and you can clearly see that they're very skilled with their debuff-in-combo and dash/blink-in-combo and retarget-using-mobs, etc. But all that really takes is a very good computer plus a couple hours of practice on training dummies. It's not easy, but it's do-able and impressive. But doesn't matter how pro you are at that, you won't matter when Dromar walks up and 1shots you with SS. It's like in lategame in DOTA, when a Warlock is trying to kill an Ursa that has 2 hearts. Doesn't matter how many sheepsticks or Eul's or refreshers or Orchids or Divine Rapiers you got, it's not gonna happen.

PS. 170 FB = Lategame Gundar (G.a.y.d.a.r) with Guinsoo. He sees you, you're dead. Just sayin'. =D

Shadow Titanium
    i score top with stits and phery weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsessions View Post
    i score top with stits and phery weapons.
    ?????
    Who lets garb get top
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    ?????
    Who lets garb get top
    lol still going at it?

Quote Originally Posted by Obsessions View Post
    lol still going at it?
    >implying i know what you're talking about
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(