Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are FA's tagged as the "Best DPS" class?

Its not only the FA lance thats 1.3 cast time though, remember crit shot and shadow shot are both 1.3 aswell.

Extreme Dual Cannon, Space Collapse, and Meteorite are parts of wiz combo in duel or pk (although strong wiz could use these as finishers only in pvp). FA's play more with the series of 1.3 cast time skills = crit shot>shadow>lances (all 1.3) and be just as dangerous as a wi combo.

If you notice how wizards cast the lances, its that "push and pull hands motion" thats whats making wiz lances .5 seconds late than FA's.

The best way to demonstrate who cast faster is to try it out of combo.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 09-28-2011 at 10:41 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Its not only the FA lance thats 1.3 cast time though, remember crit shot and shadow shot are both 1.3 aswell.

Extreme Dual Cannon, Space Collapse, and Meteorite are parts of wiz combo in duel or pk (although strong wiz could use these as finishers only in pvp). FA's play more with the series of 1.3 cast time skills = crit shot>shadow>lances (all 1.3) and be just as dangerous as a wi combo.

If you notice how wizards cast the lances, its that "push and pull hands motion" thats whats making wiz lances .5 seconds late than FA's.

The best way to demonstrate who cast faster is to try it out of combo.
    Sorry but if your crit shot is better than ss or tl, you have a bad pvp build. The build would be more suited for pve (which wiz destroys fa in anyways). Even with a proper pvp build wiz still has better dps if you actually tested it.

Why are you guys still talking about out of combo cast times like they matter? Even in combo, cast times are only a factor in dps. With that being said, lances on wiz in combo = 1.05s. Lances on fa in combo = 1.05s. CS/SS are both 1.1 in combo. Sorry, but FA's don't have a "speed" advantage in their attacks. Not sure why you FA's keep mentioning that. Learn your class?

Quote Originally Posted by BBarry View Post
    Sorry but if your crit shot is better than ss or tl, you have a bad pvp build. The build would be more suited for pve (which wiz destroys fa in anyways). Even with a proper pvp build wiz still has better dps if you actually tested it.

Why are you guys still talking about out of combo cast times like they matter? Even in combo, cast times are only a factor in dps. With that being said, lances on wiz in combo = 1.05s. Lances on fa in combo = 1.05s. CS/SS are both 1.1 in combo. Sorry, but FA's don't have a "speed" advantage in their attacks. Not sure why you FA's keep mentioning that. Learn your class?
    I don't think this guy knows how good crit shot and shadow shot is. Check the stats crit shot gives insane inc. in stats and shadow shot has the power of a canon and the cast time of a lance (.05 sec off, so small it could be considered the same)

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ihazshield View Post
    I don't think this guy knows how good crit shot and shadow shot is. Check the stats crit shot gives insane inc. in stats and shadow shot has the power of a canon and the cast time of a lance (.05 sec off, so small it could be considered the same)
    Shadow shot is an amazing skill. Crit shot is very good too. Not sure how you came up with a conclusion I think they are bad. L2comprehend?

K WI bm2> all BUT have you ever seen a FA like rly hit anything.... I remember eh like a year ago fiery me and some other people who im not going to say names of for troll reasons hit a pluma for S and Gs.... in bm2 ofc... and litterally when the other 3 of us where hiting it it was slow and fiery was like 5 secs late as soon as fiery started hitting pluma died in like 10 secs after that..... FA are nice DPS but u gotta buy alz or just be pro like some people x.x
    LovenLife is my name being happy is my game! <3nLife son you only get one!

Wizards have the same DPS in pvp, if not better.

Also, in NA Force Archers have shown probably the worst solo ability of all classes in pve.
    you cereal? =/

Shadow shot is an amazing skill. Crit shot is very good too. Not sure how you came up with a conclusion I think they are bad. L2comprehend?
    Crit shot+Shadow shot makes FAs have higher dps then wi. L2comprehend?

Shadow Titanium
    People somehow come up with the idea I said FA have bad DPS. Just because I said wiz dps is slightly better doesn't mean fa is bad. In pve, FA are among the worst at damage though. Sorry they just aren't the "Best DPS" class.

Osmium
    Wiz/FA PVP Skills with Combo Cast Times

Fa lances 1.05secs, ss/cs 1.1 secs

Meteor 1.6secs > Sonic Shooter 2.3secs

Wiz lances 1.05secs, cannons 1.25secs

EDC 1.65secs > Shooting Star 2.25 secs

Deleted other post, this one is better and more informative.
    Last edited by xDromarx; 09-28-2011 at 12:16 PM. Reason: more info
    ~quit~

Banned

brb let me lol at that

And btw an FA can loop their cs, ss, and lances infinitely. a wiz can't. ignore pvp for a moment, consider a continuous combo on a target for 60 seconds, lets say on a guard in war. see who wins out.

FA lances are slightly stronger than wiz (same cast time), but you have to factor in base stats and armor requirements as well. The question was does FA have better DPS, not better lances. Wiz DPS > or equal to FA in pvp. Wiz DPS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FA in PVE. So why is FA the DPS class?
    So you admit our tera and fire lance are better. On top of that crit shot and shadow shot are both higher dps than fire lance. And as for high level skills, yeah wiz's are higher dps at the same level but an fa wouldn't use gmaster, completer, or trans except for a finisher. And on your finisher cast time is 0, and shooting star hits higher than edc, meteor, or sc. wiz better for pvp? kay.
    Last edited by Cathy; 09-28-2011 at 12:49 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast