Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My 121 FA

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by xRaginx View Post
    lol for a guy that quit you sure talk about how good you were and how bad ppl are....i think your covering for something..Mr. fiery #2 all talk
    Mad because I humiliated you after you got hacked? That's kind of the like the hundreds of people who are mad because I destroyed them in game.

Why shouldn't I get into other baddie's business when all it takes is one word from me to start them raging?
    Last edited by xDromarx; 10-01-2011 at 10:53 AM.
    ~quit~

Banned
    lol im not mad im neva mad but i bet you are huh..i rarely hear anyone say your good or talk about who u rolled well except one person YOU.lol your alwayz saying how good and the amount of people you beat someones fantasys took over eh?lol you sir are a hasbeen forum stalking peoples post to make your self feel better about what ever condition your in lol

you brag more than fiery it makes me think what else you couldve done

Osmium

Yup, still mad.
    ~quit~

The members within Hans guild treat each other like family, ive been part of this guild. You wont know that since Im guessing youve been to guilds with different or much more selfish motives. Im not suppose to be sharing this but Han did not get his stuff if it wasnt for his family and friends in this game. Just like me with my +8 cape I had my friend UC who gave it to me.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 10-01-2011 at 11:04 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    looooooool that just shows me being calm and correct lmao irrelavent +1 lol.it shows your mad when you go to this extent to show me where i answered all ur failed trolls correctly in a calm manner?lmao fail troll...thx tho i amazed myself at how ur jokes/fail trolls didnt even faze me lol

lol you made my day hasbeen.lolohhh i rolled this guy ohhh your gear is failed ohhh do this lmao you are noneexisting all your known for is a big mouth fail troller on forums lmao thats it never heard bout your FS lmao neva heard anyone talk about how good you are lmao except YOU

lol you god mode fiery lol

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    The members within Hans guild treat each other like family, ive been part of this guild. You wont know that since Im guessing youve been to guilds with different or much more selfish motives. Im not suppose to be sharing this but Han did not get his stuff if it wasnt for his family and friends in this game. Just like me with my +8 cape
    Of course he needed help. He needed a guild or he couldn't have gotten banned for alz glitching. He also was very generous with, for example, xc0n's warrior gear. I wonder who ended up buying that. David? Raven? Trap?

Quote Originally Posted by xRaginx View Post
    I'm still crying
    Yea, we all know. Now let the grown-ups talk.
    Last edited by xDromarx; 10-01-2011 at 11:15 AM.
    ~quit~

Banned
    lol dnt say anything to him Mia lol this guy beyond fail even his trolling is subpar at best

for a guy that quit he sure talks about his so call glory days -past tense-

lol your a child who goes around picking fights and boasting about urself lol ur the biggest child of them all

irony isnt it?
    Last edited by xRaginx; 10-01-2011 at 11:10 AM.

I think he is a pssy and all talk. Wont be considered as top FS like he claims to be imo.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    lol ^^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123