Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my fb so far

my fb so far

LightxRyu
    i know its not that good but im poor and too busy to truely play hardcore ><. but what would you recommend to be the greatest (but cheapest) upgrade to improve? besides the obvious cr2's and +ing whenever i can get the alz.

lvl: 166
    hp:3536
    attack: 916
    defense: 770
    crit rate: 57/57
    crit dmg: 124
    s amp: 45

gears: aop+3
    bof+4 x2
    eof+6
    earring of guard +5 x2
    merg ring,rol+1, cr1 x2
    forcy 7% amp kat +9
    26% cd lapis orb +7
    osm 2 slot 7% amp boot +6
    tera 4% amp +7 gloves
    osm suit +6 7% amp (lame)
    osm helm 30 dmg +7
    kred
    belt of vital
    lvl 9 pet: attack +5, cd 2%, max cr +3%, and few others not relating to those stats^

like i said ik its lame but right now i dont have much time to dungeon or grind,also got back from gettin hacked ><. this is with the exception of the option to buy vouchers.
    no flaming pls

The "GREATEST" and it would not cost you anything, would be to hit 170. From what I noticed with my FB. 170 is a big damage increase. Also you can swap out that rol+1 for another cr+1. Next would be ditch the tera gloves for osmium 7% 1 slot or 2 slot would be best and fill them with hp steal %. Cheap one would be to get a aop+4 for the 5% crit dmg. Then I would advise bof+5 and Vamp earings+5. Aslong as you have 750 defense you should be ok in dungeons. It is what I ran with for the longest time till I got my Teragrace set. If your suit is not 7% amp / 50 hp then that would be another cheap upgrade. Crafted pc 2 slot is not crucial since its only 50 hp more.

Basically the order I would go with:

170, swap rol+1 for cr+1
    Aop+4
    Bof+5 x2
    Vamp+5 x2
    Osmium suit 7%/50
    Osmium Gloves 7% 1 or 2 slot fill with hp steal %
    36% Dmg Osmium Helm
    Eof+7
    40% lapis crystal
    Bof+6
    Cr+2 x3

Obviously the last 2 would take some time but its what you want to end up with eventually.

Just my 2 cents. Hope it helps, have a good day ^.^
    My Youtube Channel My Dungeon Video Guides

Thank you for the sig InfiCathi!

Quote Originally Posted by Athian View Post
    The "GREATEST" and it would not cost you anything, would be to hit 170. From what I noticed with my FB. 170 is a big damage increase. Also you can swap out that rol+1 for another cr+1. Next would be ditch the tera gloves for osmium 7% 1 slot or 2 slot would be best and fill them with hp steal %. Cheap one would be to get a aop+4 for the 5% crit dmg. Then I would advise bof+5 and Vamp earings+5. Aslong as you have 750 defense you should be ok in dungeons. It is what I ran with for the longest time till I got my Teragrace set. If your suit is not 7% amp / 50 hp then that would be another cheap upgrade. Crafted pc 2 slot is not crucial since its only 50 hp more.

Basically the order I would go with:

170, swap rol+1 for cr+1
    Aop+4
    Bof+5 x2
    Vamp+5 x2
    Osmium suit 7%/50
    Osmium Gloves 7% 1 or 2 slot fill with hp steal %
    36% Dmg Osmium Helm
    Eof+7
    40% lapis crystal
    Bof+6
    Cr+2 x3

Obviously the last 2 would take some time but its what you want to end up with eventually.

Just my 2 cents. Hope it helps, have a good day ^.^
    Only thing I have to disagree with in that is getting aop4. aop3 is better for FBs than aop4 or 5 because it gives a lot more max rate. 2/3% max rate is way more significant than 5% crit dmg. The only way that I will replace my aop3 is if I could get an aop6.

Well my pet gives me 2% max crit rate so I dont mind loosing 1% max crit rate for 5% crit dmg

Well my pet gives me 2% max crit rate so I dont mind loosing 1% max crit rate for 5% crit dmg
    Just because your pet gives you max rate, doesn't mean you loose any less from the amulet. I know I need 3% more max rate to utilize all my crit rate...

Same, well in the end we will both end up with the same thing. aop+6, its the next upgrade im looking to make once i make enough alz. Next rune will be max crit rate so I will hit my target 58% critical. 54% just does not seem to cut it for me :P

But I was just stating the trade of is fine for me.

Same, well in the end we will both end up with the same thing. aop+6, its the next upgrade im looking to make once i make enough alz. Next rune will be max crit rate so I will hit my target 58% critical. 54% just does not seem to cut it for me :P

But I was just stating the trade of is fine for me.
    I'm working on AP for a max rate rune too. It's requirements are stupid high though. And yeah, going for 58 rate as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I'm working on AP for a max rate rune too. It's requirements are stupid high though. And yeah, going for 58 rate as well.
    Well 1mcr from pet, 2 from suit, 3 from rune and 2 from pain+5, 58 rate while gaining 5% dmg from the pain.
    Though 60+ rate build might be nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nozomi View Post
    Well 1mcr from pet, 2 from suit, 3 from rune and 2 from pain+5, 58 rate while gaining 5% dmg from the pain.
    Though 60+ rate build might be nice too.
    There's no reason to sacrifice hp in suit for mcr. Especially when you could put it into gloves without giving up anything.

thxx guys appreciate it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast