Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Cant buy GoCash Cards

Angry Cant buy GoCash Cards

So uh I just got back from Walgreens went to try and buy some GoCash Cards but the guy at the register said the cards kept coming up as "Item may not be sold", So a manager comes and says it might be because the company has discontinued the card. So I'm like WTF?!? Was it just that particular store or can you not buy GoCash anymore? Yep so Ive been to 3 diff stores now including a GameStop they all say they cant sell the card. Guess i wont be buying eCoins anytime soon
    Last edited by Dynamo; 09-29-2011 at 03:07 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    I was wondering the same when i went to game stop yesterday and walgreens today. Found it at 7-eleven today.

Yea it sux , and i dont wanna use paypal cuz i used it b4 and i ended up spending too much monies >_< so GoCash is pretty much my only option . And i wonder if this has happened to more ppl? ._.

Try gamestop

Banned
    Gamestop charges tax+ cost of card the ppl who sell gocash cards are aware of the problem if you cant buy gocash cards go to their site report the store you are having trouble buying the card at so they know what stores are still having trouble selling em