Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 14amp vs 40dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by deamonreaper View Post
    hey, i may be wrong but in your sig you spelled your guild name wrong. you seem dedicated.
    LOL, I just noticed that too!
    Major fail :P
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack

36/40 dmge helm
    and since I see you made your own thread Im gunna answer your pm here. I couldnt send back a reply to your pm, inbox need to be cleared.

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    FA gears ok?
    Hey miavii....i wanted the best FA in cabal N/A to judge my gears(my choice to call you the best)...so here are my gears

and some that will be coming soon...

170FA.
    HP:4565
    MP:1433
    Base:1108
    CD:112
    Def:842
    atk rate:3766
    def rate:2876
    amp:64 M.Amp
    rate:47:52

gears:
    Shadow tit+11=40CD FA helm.
    Osm battle suit +9 PC 100HP/7amp
    Osm battle boots+11/PC/100HP 7 amp
    TG gloves+9/7 amp/2 hp steal/
    CR+2x2..merg ring+ROL+1
    K-red. belt of damp. honor rank 14.
    forcium orb+11x2 dual amp...

and the best part of my gears(EOS+8)

i'm waiting for SGH to +15 my gears...( i don't wanna get forcium)

x2 forcium orb+11/7%M.Amp

tell me if they are good...i recently got them(sold my 176FB almost full forcy amp to afford these..) my current budget left is 1.8B

tell me if they are good VS high def people...and should i go 20CDx2?? or wait til i can get 30CD orbs? i didn't test them yet(currently in jail on my FA) .

Im not the best FA, but I can give you my insights and advice that hopefully will help you. Your stats are really good. I have nothing to say since even though you have a decent crit damage amnt, the 64% amp (i see you chose amp weapon build ) is REALLY good! it balances your dmge stats. Your rate is also good (decent), 47% will work well with your current orbs. How?

The Forcium weapons serve as non crit (base) damage lifters which is advisable for FA's who could not hit above 53% rate. 56% rate results to a perfect dps build FA fyi...which only very few FA's have attained here, its expensive xD (ex. Han and phantast1c).

2 slot 20% damage forcium orbs / or paired with Topaz 40%/ 20%/7% are perfect weapons for thse 56% rate FA's because they deal more crit damage and yields better dps than dual Forcium orbs 7% amp but w/o the acceptable rate of above 53%, you wont be using these orbs max potential dps right? coz u gotta be critting alot.

As long as your orbs are forcium (grants you high magic attack) you'll be fine with high def people. Just remember your level counts too and the runes (amp, mgc attk, max rate, crit dmge, and int). So save your money, use the cabal damage calculator (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...age-Calculator) and test the stats of those orbs youre planning to get. Its very helpful on making decisions about getting what weapons.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 10-02-2011 at 08:21 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

thank you so much makes it clear....i'm going to +15 my forcium orbs 7 ampx2... and Update ..7/40helm now ...i love my amp in bm2...AOP+6..120CD pet 3 CD 1 magic atk.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

lol again
    Last edited by NewEra; 10-05-2011 at 07:20 AM.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

lol
    <Sith Code>

The only 7/7/24 is going to be my topaz orb! nuff said!
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    The only 7/7/24 is going to be my topaz orb! nuff said!
    nah cus you gotta have the 7/40 sig and the 7 amp 20 dmg forci xD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineWrath View Post
    nah cus you gotta have the 7/40 sig and the 7 amp 20 dmg forci xD
    7/40 orb and 7/7/24 helm is the same thing as having a 7/7/24 orb and a 7/40 helm...

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    7/40 orb and 7/7/24 helm is the same thing as having a 7/7/24 orb and a 7/40 helm...
    not exactly, cus higher grade weps will give you more base

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast