Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 14amp vs 40dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    The only 7/7/24 is going to be my topaz orb! nuff said!
    hey Mia do you get bored with all forcium amp? do you find it easy now to do dungeons?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineWrath View Post
    not exactly, cus higher grade weps will give you more base
    You say that as if you can get 7/40 sig orb, but not a 7/7/24 sig orb o.o

Quote Originally Posted by DivineWrath View Post
    nah cus you gotta have the 7/40 sig and the 7 amp 20 dmg forci xD
    I WISH! 7/20 forcium orb ftw! T.T

@NewEra

Not really boring, I actually like it, when I equip a rw3 +11. I get 3.8k DEF Rate. and All the mobs except those PF and PI bosses keep on missing (and YES even Maquinas Outpost mobs) like out of the 5 only 1 of them will crit. My FA is like a blader, super evasive. Its not boring its fun.

The boring part is being 180. EXP Grinding is over, AXP grinding is lame. and since my joy is pk'ing, even that is boring at my level, because most of the caps in channel 20 will just ignore and avoid me. The only time they'll attack is when they have me outnumbered, but on a 1 on 1, even 180's will just dance and wont fight even though they see me. Thats whats boring.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 10-05-2011 at 03:36 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    I WISH! 7/20 forcium orb ftw! T.T

@NewEra

Not really boring, I actually like it, when I equip a rw3 +11. I get 3.8k DEF Rate. and All the mobs except those PF and PI bosses keep on missing (and YES even Maquinas Outpost mobs) like out of the 5 only 1 of them will crit. My FA is like a blader, super evasive. Its not boring its fun.

The boring part is being 180. EXP Grinding is over, AXP grinding is lame. and since my joy is pk'ing, even that is boring at my level, because most of the caps in channel 20 will just ignore and avoid me. The only time they'll attack is when they have me outnumbered, but on a 1 on 1, even 180's will just dance and wont fight even though they see me. Thats whats boring.
    Yeah i see but what about your def...vs people it must be boring at some point? when you always win...even when outnumbered you withstand them for a decent amount of time...doesn't that get boring? since your in end game forcium amp +11.... nothing else to get doesn't that feel lame or boring? just playing for no reason left? and in dungeons there is no challenge anymore..when you have all that defense...you know you won't go down easy anymore isn't that boring? anything boring at all? why not make a hard challenge like me? +15 osm=1k def total... point i'm saying is which you already said...don't you even get bored of forcium amp? your all good no need for 2 rate rings anymore.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123