Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New to the GamE

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSuper View Post
    you need to be experienced enough to deal great damage without taking any, and need to be able to keep teams members alive. FA are basically leaders, it takes a wise and experienced person to play one effectively, money is also a crucial factor. Fa needs the most attention of all classes.
    uh what? u have 9+ range and a faster cast time of skills, how hard is it to dish out damage and not receive any, lol? Keep members alive, rofl, didnt know it was so hard to look on the side of the party bar and just click on their names to heal DAM THAT HARD MENG, learn some better hand eye coordination i guess? Youre joking that a fa needs the most attention, id give a wiz more attention and requiring more experience than a fa. btw money is a crucial factor for every class that makes no point.

Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    izu and south dosnt know anything about fa lmao
    sorry i do have an fa and its not that hard to even use in war

izu if you tryna sound pro please give up cuz i cant stop lol'ing at your attempt to make a point about a subject that you know nothing about . . .

Forcium
    izu if you tryna sound pro please give up cuz i cant stop lol'ing at your attempt to make a point about a subject that you know nothing about . . .
    sorry izu is right and you're garbage

Definitely WA or FS are the easiest class to start with. Lot of Def and HP

Shadow Titanium
    i dont see you bringing up any points to refute my argument except saying i dont know anything, nice assumption. find a better way of trying to defend your class next time

lol im garbage sprite? please tell me how so i can laugh
    and izu are you even a FA? and if you are you . . . u need to quit being one cuz u clearly dont know what you talking about. . . any pro FA or anyone who truley understand the game agrees with me. . .
    you make owning a FA seem easy. . xD thats soo far from the truth
    and your comment about a FA in war i laughed so hard
    come on . . . if yo so pro we can always pvp i might lose cuz according to sprite im garbage . . . lmao

try harder guyz

you seem to make playing fa is so hard
    and pvp? please don't tell me you're thinking about 123 pvps

Forcium
    and izu are you even a FA? and if you are you . . . u need to quit being one cuz u clearly dont know what you talking about. . . any pro FA or anyone who truley understand the game agrees with me. . .
    come on . . . if yo so pro we can always pvp i might lose cuz according to sprite im garbage . . . lmao

try harder guyz
    this kid is obviously sped and thinks fa is so hard to play. don't go herp derping if you ever try to play a fb or wiz broski

on another note, ive played every class @ lvl 180 outside and inside war for a fairly long amount of time so yeah, cheers to knowing what you're talking about

Osmium
    Wasn't there a thread like 2 days ago about fa's that ended when I said they were easy to pk and heal with? Honestly you people are all just dumb. Don't try to give new players advice about topics you have no experience with, or classes you were never good at. Just because you s.uck at doing something doesn't mean everybody else does.
    ~quit~

Shadow Titanium

try harder guyz
    pvp as in 123 stuff? all fa has to do is spam combo start for their crit, shadow, lance see hp at a low point and throw finisher, done, fa pvp not hard. i used my fa in t3 war before update with martial so dont tell me i dont know anything lol, pretty sure a lot of ppl said martial did take some skill cause ur squishy but if i wanted to play my fa and get some battle and go war still wouldnt be hard. btw no other "pro" fa has even come in to defend u so i dont see how ur right. owning a fa in pk isnt easy, i never said that theyre easy to pk but in terms of other things that ive mentioned its pretty easy to use a fa. never said im a pro but keep throwing words in my mouth and beating around the bush when arguing

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast