Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Need a lower ping service to play with Cabal

Need a lower ping service to play with Cabal

Dear Cabal.com,

Actually, I really love Cabal but since Cabal in Vietnam has been closed for some reasons (I don't really trust any official servers in Vietnam anymore since many servers have been closed for nonsenses). So I decided to start everything back from global server but the only reason is that with the ping from Vietnam and the global server is quite high . There is also delay while playing game, so I need a service to play with Cabal without fear of disconnected and high ping and I think this is the requirements for other players with whom are not in US. Maybe you should place a lower ping server in Vietnam or some country which makes the ping from the players reduced. And for the service you can charge this type of people including me a small fee like www.lowerping.com has done that. So please think about it and reply as soon as possible about this idea. Hope that our community grows stronger everyday

Best Regards,

Hai Thanh Nguyen

Move to USA gogoggogoggogogogogogogogogogogogogoggogogoooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    LovenLife is my name being happy is my game! <3nLife son you only get one!

Quote Originally Posted by LovenLifee View Post
    Move to USA gogoggogoggogogogogogogogogogogogogoggogogoooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Thanks for the guide

I've heard of people using battleping on an aion server I played, but idk if it's any good.

try also wtfast.com
    havent tested it btw, battle ping seems good too.
    ( 0 _ 0)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ (> _ < )

But they don't have supports for Cabal :-s