Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Better than my failed "Force Archer Improvement"

Better than my failed "Force Archer Improvement"

Give the Archers a usable BM1.

Fix the "Last Login:" mouse over notification. Too many times I check and that notification I know is for a fact incorrect, when I know someone hasn't been logged out for as long as that message says they have been. I see too often that someone who was just on in the same day, after they log out the notification may say something like "Last Login: 1 month ago".
    Last edited by lugalo; 05-14-2010 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lugalo View Post
    How about all classes get to use Blink or no classes at all with blink. although all classes with blink would be interesting...

Give the Archers a usable BM1.

Fix the "Last Login:" mouse over notification. Too many times I check and that notification I know is for a fact incorrect, when I know someone hasn't been logged out for as long as that message says they have been. I see too often that someone who was just on in the same day, after they log out the notification may say something like "Last Login: 1 month ago".
    +1 for FA with more functional bm1.

-1000000 for all classes with blink or none with it, it is a function of wizard and necessary for them to have any chance at all. Please, do not post any more idiotic ideas about how you could destroy wizard as a class. You really don't think FS/FB/WA with blink would not just be beyond OP? Melee pummel ranged bad enough in this game and it makes even LESS sense than just giving FA blink.