Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Fail to connect to the server?!?

Fail to connect to the server?!?

Yesterday I could play but today when I type the ID and password then log in and the connecting gauge bar run and then told me it failed to connect to the server. Is Vietnamese banned again from this server?

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    1) Impatience gets you no where.
    2) As far as I am aware, there are many players from Vietnam that play, that is as far as I am aware of, not a certainty as I am not a GM
    3) Could be there is a very serious ping issue between you and the game servers, or there is a node dropping massive packets between you and the game servers in your data transfer hop. More computers along the hop scotch more chances one that will.
    4) As you did successfully connect at least once it is highly possible 2 and 3 are correct.
    5) As then as 2, 3, and 4 are probably true, that puts it into the category hardware/software at your end, your ISP, transport between your ISP and the Cabal game servers, or Cabal Game Server hardware/software failure. Something no one here except a GM can help you with to narrow it down.
    6) Assuming all 5 above are true, "SUBMIT A HELP DESK TICKET ON THE MAIN SITE TO THE GMS" to get in touch with them directly, and be patient for the replies back, you not the only player here that has issues, and it certainly won't take 1, 2, or even 3 days to resolve. Can't wait, find yourself a girlfriend and be distracted in the mean time.

Have a nice day. Sorry for the sharp edge of tone, one of your last posts was here about it on 10/3 where I replied, contact the GMs then http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post266437

Retired
    Account Passed On